ITs going to Snow!!!!

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ITs going to Snow!!!!

Its going to snow tonight and tomorrow and its my birthday tomorrow I'm sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo excited
    Wife, mother, reader, writer, digger so much to do so little time to do it! Follow me on Twitter @digdigdigging

They say about 6 inches here in the midlands will fall. I hope I dont get snowed in at the quarry. It will however be fab for your birthday so get out and enjoy it.

Comment

Originally posted by Elmo View Post
      Its going to snow tonight and tomorrow and its my birthday tomorrow I'm sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo excited
      You can keep your snow I would sooner have 80 degrees & bright sunshine
      (my bones are getting a little old for snow)
      But have a good day tomorrow
      The river Trent is lovely, I know because I have walked on it for 18 years.
      Brian Clough

Comment

I love snow - but it never snows here! What's the betting that it snows everywhere apart from where I live??
        [

Comment

It's supposed to snow down here too LJ but no sign yet.

So that'll be you and I without snow while everyone else cavorts in the stuff then.
          Bright Blessings
          Earthbabe

If at first you don't succeed, open a bottle of wine.

Comment

Lucky devils! I could just do with a bit of cavorting!!!
            [

Comment

We have sunshine at the moment..
              Have nothing in your houses that you do not know to be useful or believe to be beautiful..William Morris

Comment

LJ, if you're quick you could get in the car now and come down to the Forest of Dean, we're gonna get snowed in tomorrow ! Hurray !! Must remember to get more scotch for Trousers today (!)

Comment

Wellie I would be there like a shot!! Apart from the snow, you would be fabulous company but I don't drive and it's a hell of a long walk!!
                  [

Comment

Really? Never learned, or don't like it?
                    Oh well, we'll just have to get snowed in on our own then.....
                    My electricity froze in the 'Little Girls Greenhouse' the other night ! nearly froze my little girls to death it did... aah... they're in the house now.

Comment

Never learned Wellie. It looks damned complicated with three pedals and only two feet!! Then there is the steering wheel, gear lever, indicators not forgetting some music to work with just two hands - No, I would be a danger!!!
                      [

Comment

It snowed here last night about 2-3". Lots of snow out to sea so I guess we will get that when it blows in, but at present bright sunny day!
                        Geordie

Te audire non possum. Musa sapientum fixa est in aure

Comment

Originally posted by Elmo View Post
                          Don't get too excited Elmo, we never get proper snow in Warrington (although I'll probably wake up with about a foot of the stuff tomorrow now I've said that) - think it's something to do with what ever it is that's churned out of chimneys at night (won't mention where from as it's probably libelous but you'll know who I mean!). Hope you've got a good birthday planned.

Some of us live in the past, always talking about back then. Some of us live in the future, always planning what we are going to do. And, then there are those, who neither look behind or ahead, but just enjoy the moment of right now.

Which one are you and is it how you want to be?

Comment

We've had heavy ice last night, but no snow yet. A bucket of rainwater is frozen solid in our back yard, but the seedloings have survived under the coldframe/window.

LJ, you are not alone. Bubblewrap never learnt to drive (thank goodness) He is a complete liability on the road, even when walking sometimes!! And as for being a car passenger - well, we do try to avoid that. !!

Comment

Oww i can't wait for it to snow, but it usually misses us, it did the other day ... 15 miles down the road they had snow.. we diddn't

They say bad .... they must mean 1/2cm ...lol !!!!

Nat

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X