Could you use this ..........

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

On a flare day I'd use anything!

On any other day I'd be checking to make totally sure it's one way glass!

Comment

That's just soooooo wrong in so many way's, I couldn't go dodo in there or pepe for that matter...what if someone decides to break the glass "Just for fun" while your on the throne

Comment

The whole being able to see those outside wouldn't bother me. I just wouldn't go near it as it is a mirror, I have a thing about mirrors and avoid them as much as possible.

Another thing about it is it is right there. I can't use those ones that are in the street now where you bung in 10p, time to update the saying I think, because they are right on the street.

I do wonder though, doesn't one way glass rely on the proper balance of light/dark on both sides? I wonder if people would be able to see in in certain situations - like if for some reason it was brighter inside than out.
        And pity the poor sod if that happens Mind you it is the US so could be made for life if it did.

Comment

That's just soooooo wrong in so many way's, I couldn't go dodo in there or pepe for that matter...what if someone decides to break the glass "Just for fun" while your on the throne

Comment

Originally posted by Rabidbun View Post

On any other day I'd be checking to make totally sure it's one way glass!
            And get yourself arrested for being(or attempting to be) a Peeping Tom
            the fates lead him who will;him who won't they drag.

Happiness is not having what you want,but wanting what you have.xx

Comment

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Comment

My worst nightmare. I used to have dreams where the walls would dissolve and I'd be sitting out in the open! I'm sure there was supposed to be some meaning to it, but I can't remember now.
                I could not live without a garden, it is my place to unwind and recover, to marvel at the power of all growing things, even weeds!
                Now a little Shrinking Violet.

http://potagerplot.blogspot.com/

Comment

I wouldn't go in there to do an important job, but wouldn't it be great to go in there and just pull faces at folk or jump up and down and act like a loon for a few minutes, that would be funny!!
                  When weeding, the best way to make sure you are removing a weed and not a valuable plant is to pull on it. If it comes out of the ground easily, it is a valuable plant. ~Author Unknown

Comment

Originally posted by binley100 View Post
                    THE LADY IS GETTING READY TO ENTER!!
                    This is a picture of a public toilet in Houston
                    I was embarrassed when I first saw this because I thought it looked like me but I couldn't remember where or when! I have just called my OH in from the kitchen to have a look and he said "when did have that taken"

Comment

Originally posted by Florence Fennel View Post
                      No - unless I was absolutely desperate of course!
                      Same here, would have to be really desperate.
                      pjh75

We sow the seed, nature grows the seed, we eat the seed. (Neil, The Young Ones)

http://producebypaula.blogspot.com/

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X