A Grape on TV

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats SS! Are we talking about this friday coming, 9th is it? DDL
    Last edited by dexterdoglancashire; 07-02-2007, 08:28 PM.
    Bernie aka DDL

Appreciate the little things in life because one day you will realise they are the big things

Comment

Just to remind everyone that super sprout is on telly tonight.

Comment

8.30 pm on BBC 2.
        [

Comment

If any of you had Gardners World Magazine (possibly a couple of months ago) all the people featured on the programme were given a little spot. I've passed my copy on so cant go back and have a look.
          Will definately be watching tonight!!!!
          ~
          Aerodynamically the bumblebee shouldn't be able to fly, but the bumblebee doesn't know that so it goes on flying anyway.
          ~ Mary Kay Ash

Comment

Wow always wonder what the grapes look like! have my own ideas in my head! Wonder if SS will match my imagination, looking forward to watching

Comment

Congrats SS. Will watch avidly! If anyone unfortunately misses the prog, you can see it on the bbc's GYO website afterwards.

Comment

Hi Vicki, that's why Jennie put on the link to the cartoon avatars - so that we could all make pics of ourserlves - here's mine Click image for larger version

Name:	Alice.gif
Views:	7
Size:	1.7 KB
ID:	2318382
                But you can see the real me in the members list. Looking forward to seeing SS tonight. How exciting. A grape on the telly.

From each according to his ability, to each according to his needs.

Comment

What witchcraft do you possess Alice that lets you post when not online, Very Scary indeed.

Comment

Piglet!! Alice is invisible!
                    [

Comment

Hoorah - I've actually managed to remember to set the video. Look forward to watching. I'm now off to sort out tea.
                      Bright Blessings
                      Earthbabe

If at first you don't succeed, open a bottle of wine.

Comment

Supersprout has just been on! Well done Supersprout!! I hope everyone saw her.
                        [

Comment

Hiya supersprout! your cover has been blown! I recognised your gloves! WELL DONE! It was a wonderful treat actually knowing someone on TV! You must be SO chuffed! DDL PS can I have your autograph? When do you get a permanent TV show?
                          Bernie aka DDL

Appreciate the little things in life because one day you will realise they are the big things

Comment

Didn't know what she looked like but am guessing that she wasn't the West Indian man in Bristol...................

Some of us live in the past, always talking about back then. Some of us live in the future, always planning what we are going to do. And, then there are those, who neither look behind or ahead, but just enjoy the moment of right now.

Which one are you and is it how you want to be?

Comment

Originally posted by Alison View Post
                              Didn't know what she looked like but am guessing that she wasn't the West Indian man in Bristol...................
                              LOL!!!! I thought the same!

Was a v good prog tonight indeed. I have really enjoyed watching, but every week I end up thinking "for heaven sake, I just want to bloody plant things!!!!!"

Nice one SS

Sarah

Comment

Loved the programme, so excited about knowing someone on the telly, but...
                                I missed the magazine!
                                will watch avidly on Monday and try to work it out, only clue is that LJ posted at 8.44pm (assuming Vinetime is right) that makes it before 15 minutes into the programme ....

Tell you what Supersprout, how about a real picture in your profile?

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X