No announcement yet.

Laser surgery?

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My son lives in Rennes and I'm only an hour away so if there's anything we can do to help, don't hesitate.

Comment

Only feedback I have re laser surgery is from my OH; he had it for short-sightedness about 5-6 years ago and he is now back wearing glasses. The surgery was classed as a success but apparently your eyes can change. He was mid thirties when he had it done. As for the actual surgery he didn't think it was scary or painful just a bit weird I suppose.
      RtB x

Comment

The eye naturally deteriorates anyway after about the age of 40 (obviously there are huge differences but thats the average) so even if you have laser surgery done as a youngster the chances are you will wear glasses later anyway.
        I have made an appointment in Vannes to go and have a chat once I get home (hopefully sometime this weekend) and then will be popping to the UK and having a chat in a clinic there too, see what is said on both sides of the sleeve, then weigh up my options.
        Bob Leponge
        Life's disappointments are so much harder to take if you don't know any swear words.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
        Working...
        X