total lost: 5 1/2lb

Target weight: 9st 7lb before the end of April
      Left to go: 7 1/2lb in 4wks

Comment

• Week 5, Day 1

Breakfast: special k
        Lunch: 2 x bacon, egg, beans
        Dinner: Delia's oven roast fish with salad

Extras: cups of tea throughout the day, handful of grapes, 1 biscuit, 1 pt bitter, 1 g&t

Exercise: run 5km, toning exercises per Rosemary Conley

Comment

• First day I've managed it today and I've left room for a couple of glasses of wine this evening.
          One slice of wholemeal bread, no butter, half a can of WW beans.
          Heinz carrot and coriander soup. Shape yoghurt. Apple.
          Pork chop with no fat, green beans, carrots, parsnips, sprouts and one small boiled potato.
          I would normally have lashings of butter with that, but managed to resist.
          Yay!
          Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Week 5, Day 2

Lunch: roasted tomato soup
            Dinner: skinny shep pie & veg

Extras: cups of tea throughout the day, handful of grapes, 1/2 pt bitter, 1 x ice cream, 1 x options hot choc

Exercise: run 5km, toning exercises per Rosemary Conley

Comment

• Week 5, Day 3

Dinner: skinny bolognase & pasta
              Tea: three slices caribbean sweet potato pudding

Extras: cups of tea throughout the day, handful of grapes, 1 1/2 pt bitter, 1 x ice cream, 1 x biscuit

Exercise: none

Comment

• Week 5, Day 4

Breakfast: bran flakes
                Lunch: 2 x bacon, egg, beans
                Tea: skinny lamb goulash, veg

Extras: cups of tea throughout the day, handful of grapes, 1/2 slice caribbean sweet potato pudding, 1 x biscuit

Exercise: run 5km

Comment

• Week 5, Day 5

Lunch: poached egg on 1 x bread, grapes, satsuma
                  Tea: slice ham, egg, chips, 1 x bread

Extras: cups of tea throughout the day, 1 x biscuit, 2 glasses wine, 2pt beer

Exercise: none

Comment

• Week 5, Day 6

Lunch: small slice victoria sandwich at garden centre. Actually, it started out as a big piece but it was split 3 ways.
                    Dinner: chicken, potato, veg; small portion rhubarb & apple crumble with custard.

Extras: cups of tea throughout the day, 2 x biscuit, 2 glasses wine, 2pt beer

Exercise: run 6.5km

Comment

• Mr TS has booked himself a charity bike ride: 50 miles in 4 hrs. Then a fortnight later, he's cycling London to Amsterdam

he's not really left himself enough time to train, but he's going to be aiming at 40 miles, 3 times a week, then a 50 miler every Sunday until June. While I potter on the lotty
                      Last edited by Two_Sheds; 02-04-2012, 08:26 AM.
                      All gardeners know better than other gardeners." -- Chinese Proverb.

Comment

• Week 5, Day 7

Breakfast: satsuma
                        Dinner: 'fish platter' (smoked salmon, mini fishcakes, calamari, prawns), garlic bread
                        Tea: beans on 2 x toast

Extras: cups of tea throughout the day, 1pt beer

Exercise: a couple of hours at the Hill constructing bean & pea frames and digging over 1 20' by 4' bed

Comment

• Weights and Measures

start: 10st 6lb
                          week 1: 10st 3 1/2lb
                          week 2: 10st 2 1/2lb
                          week 3: 10st 1/2 lb
                          week 4: 10st 1/2lb
                          week 5: 9st 11lb

lost this week: 3 1/2lb
                          total lost: 9lb

Target weight: 9st 7lb before the end of April
                          Left to go: 4lb in 3wks

Comment

• Lost about 2cms round waist since I last posted here. Back to 72kgs.

That'sit. Summer and warmer weather = more gardening.. now eating what I like.
                            Cut back running from 22 to c 17 miles /week as my elderly legs started to object.

No more weight watching till next year..

Hazel
                            Congratulations on your iron will. Hope you succeed: I am sure you will.

Comment

• Originally posted by Two_Sheds View Post
                              Mr TS has booked himself a charity bike ride: 50 miles in 4 hrs. Then a fortnight later, he's cycling London to Amsterdam

he's not really left himself enough time to train, but he's going to be aiming at 40 miles, 3 times a week, then a 50 miler every Sunday until June. While I potter on the lotty
                              That sounds like a very satisfactory result all round, TS!

I've booked myself into the Great Midland Fun Run in June in order to keep the momentum going of 'doing something' even after I've got to my target weight at the end of the month. This is a big deal for me - I can't tell you how much I am NOT a natural runner!

Something you said has stopped with me whilst I've been plodding along the streets building up my distances - it's along the lines of 'no one ever in the whole world enjoys running - people do it because it feels so good at the end when you stop.'

Comment

• Originally posted by Madasafish View Post
                                Lost about 2cms round waist since I last posted here. Back to 72kgs.

That'sit. Summer and warmer weather = more gardening.. now eating what I like.
                                Cut back running from 22 to c 17 miles /week as my elderly legs started to object.

No more weight watching till next year..

Hazel
                                Congratulations on your iron will. Hope you succeed: I am sure you will.
                                Ran 21.5 km last week (13 miles) - will be increasing to 28.5km per wk (17 miles) by June. Am hoping not to embarrass myself too much in the Fun Run! It's 13.5km, but has some right nasty old hills in there. I am not good at hills!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X