Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Own up- what was your impulse purchase today then???

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jeanied View Post
    Yay Ollie - now you can sample your own crunchies!!!
    If only I hadn't given them all away
    Current Executive Board Members at Ollietopia Inc:
    Snadger - Director of Poetry
    RedThorn - Chief Interrobang Officer
    Pumpkin Becki - Head of Dremel Multi-Tool Sales & Marketing and Management Support
    Jeanied - Olliecentric Eulogy Minister
    piskieinboots - Ambassador of 2-word Media Reviews

WikiGardener a subsidiary of Ollietopia Inc.

Comment

Time to rustle up a new batch then - as soon as you feel up to it!!!
      BTW - I hope you are going to be letting grapes sample them at Grapestock this year!
      Last edited by Jeanied; 09-04-2010, 08:50 PM.
      Whooops - now what are the dogs getting up to?

Comment

A £2 raffle ticket for a bunny sanctuary and pledging £5 a month to the RSPCA from some nice fella that rang me up....

OH talked me in to getting Domino's pizza for tea...most welcome as I had done loads of chores today, couldnt face cooking

Comment

Originally posted by Jeanied View Post
          It was so hot out there in the car - my wing mirror sensor registered 20 degrees this afternoon - so I think the growing season is well and truly here.
          GC tomorrow then!
          That's what they call the summer 'ere
          I'm not sure if we've got spring or not yet-I'm still mentally preparred for another snow blizzard

I nipped to the shop to send the parcel and bought a pack of frozen sweetcorn and 2 pairs of gloves(just in case the ground is not frozen and workable)
          Last edited by coreopsis; 09-04-2010, 10:27 PM.

Comment

I bought a winning lucky dip for the double rollover on the lottery tonight thats what i asked for any way you never know...jacob
            What lies behind us,And what lies before us,Are tiny matters compared to what lies Within us ...
            Ralph Waide Emmerson

Comment

So far today silch, as I havent been near any shops, unless you count me working all night in one lol. Yesterday dropped daughter somewhere which involved me driving past a gc needless to say on the way home the car just happened to pull into the car park. I ended up buying 2 boxes of chicken pellet manure bogof, some million bell plants 1/2 price and yet more gloves as I bought some the same recently and they are so nice to wear I thought I would get another 3 pairs, six pairs now in total. ( 3 pairs for £3 ).
              Gardening ..... begins with daybreak
              and ends with backache

Comment

Well, just got back from the garden centre and in my bag I have:-
                1 White trailing fuchsia plug plant for my hanging basket - label is in there somewhere fallen to the bottom of the bag
                What's this now - oh, yes - 250 plant labels.
                A bag of vermiculite
                A packet of borlotti bean seeds.
                See - I've been good again!!
                Oh, no - what's this???

Who put those Felco Secateurs in there ???

Comment

Well, just got back from the garden centre and in my bag I have:-
                  1 White trailing fuchsia plug plant for my hanging basket - label is in there somewhere fallen to the bottom of the bag
                  What's this now - oh, yes - 250 plant labels.
                  A bag of vermiculite
                  A packet of borlotti bean seeds.
                  See - I've been good again!!

Oh, no - what's this???

Who put those Felco Secateurs in there ???

Comment

I'm not going to a garden center till Monday. I'm afraid,I'm very afraid.....

Comment

If I was answering on behalf of the OH, well... this page would not be long enough.

I bought a packet of corks (for winemaking) ~ 93p from wilko's - you can never have enough corks.
                      Excuse me, could we have an eel? You've got eels down your leg.

Comment

Where do I start!

Today I mostly impulse bought 4 Hyacinths, a Pyracentha, 3 Bellis and a "Pink".

Comment

My impulse buy on Friday was another greenhouse

Comment

Originally posted by jacob marley View Post
                            I bought a winning lucky dip for the double rollover on the lottery tonight thats what i asked for any way you never know...jacob
                            As usual a duf ticket again still there is always next week....jacob
                            What lies behind us,And what lies before us,Are tiny matters compared to what lies Within us ...
                            Ralph Waide Emmerson

Comment

Ooops I just bought a new packet of summer savoury....my other one failed to germinate, I believe the packet was quite old.
                              I have been good and NOT bought any of the books I was musing over Friday....hmm maybe that deserves a treat!

Comment

3 bags of multipurpose compost and an Ophiopogon planiscapus NIGRESCENS for the flower bed
                                Happy Gardening,
                                Shirley

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X