Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Own up- what was your impulse purchase today then???

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Two table top solar powered lights, 8 new solar powered lights for the back 'trough', 4 new solar powered lights for the patio, a wasp trap (looks like a fat wine bottle), a new cover for the garden furniture (then had to exchange it as it was too small), a windmill for Bean, a Helichrysum italicum 'Korma', a lavender of some description, a climbing rose 'Dublin Bay', a little seat for Bean, some plant feed.....

Yeah, I think that's it.
    Last edited by HeyWayne; 19-04-2010, 07:47 AM.
    A simple dude trying to grow veg. http://haywayne.blogspot.com/

BLOG UPDATED! http://haywayne.blogspot.com/2012/01...ar-demand.html 30/01/2012

Practise makes us a little better, it doesn't make us perfect.

What would Vedder do?

Comment

• A pack of 12 new guinea busy lizzies from Aldis. Even though priced at £3.99 they really only cost me a quid. I had budget £3 for stuff from poundland to repair my computer chair but one of them came up on the screen so I got them for free so I had an extra £3 to play with.

Comment

• Two bottles of heidseck champagne for Wednesday night

Comment

• Some celery plug plants...I know it would be far cheaper to grow from seed but they were there just calling my name.(I've never grown celery and am always put off by how tricky people say it is...and I don't really like it)
          Oh,and some purple nail varnish.
          the fates lead him who will;him who won't they drag.

Happiness is not having what you want,but wanting what you have.xx

Comment

• A pair of black knee lenth shorts same as the blue one's I bought last week and 3 strappy tops that for once are long enough not to give me a bare midriff. Also some birthday presents. OH's on 21st, daughter's on 30th April, eldest son's on 1 st May.
            I resisted an outfitt for Eldest son's wedding at £300.
            Last edited by jackie j; 19-04-2010, 02:32 PM.
            Gardening ..... begins with daybreak
            and ends with backache

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
            Working...
            X