No announcement yet.

Exciting News!!!

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think I'd make it clear at the beginning what a responsibility hens are so that people who are just attracted by all the 'Good Life' T.V. shows/books/mags. etc. go into it with their eyes open & realise how much space, time & care they need. I'd love to keep hens but won't until my circumstances change so that I would be able to care for them properly & make sure that they were cared for if I had to go away for whatever reason.
    Into every life a little rain must fall.

Comment

Not had chooks for a couple of years now, and cant add anything to what has been added. Big congrats though Matthew, hope it all works out and you can retire on your proceeds and keep chooks to your hearts content.
      Bob Leponge
      Life's disappointments are so much harder to take if you don't know any swear words.

Comment

This is brilliant news Matthew. I've seen the Francine Raymond DVD, which went with her book, but it was a bit 'fluffy'. It left me wanting more detail. I can't add anything to the list everyone else has come up with, but I would like it to be something you could refer to again and again, not just something you watch once an then forget about.
        I wish you every success.

Comment

Well done! It sounds fab! All I can say is, I agree with Kirsty - the basics would be very useful to new people to chook keeping.
          Please keep everyone updated with your progress.
          Bernie aka DDL

Appreciate the little things in life because one day you will realise they are the big things

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
          Working...
          X