Clear All

Originally posted by Pies View Post
    None

Got more seeds here than wyevale
    You need to start swapping then

Comment

Originally posted by zazen999 View Post
      You need to start swapping then
      Oh I've given loads away!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just have everything i need atm

Comment

There are so many generous grapes that have given me seeds via swaps and parcels that I would like to say

A BIG THANK YOU TO YOU ALL

Too many names to list, but all of you generous grapes, you know who you are.

Kx

Comment

Originally posted by Pies View Post
          Oh I've given loads away!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just have everything i need atm
          Spoken like a truly dedicated serious seed addict, Pies!!

I am going to be cooking next Autumn with Grannymem's special Jerusalem Artichokes and later on picking some ultra tasty Oca courtesy of Trish 60 and Poly! Both new veggies for me to grow.
          Whooops - now what are the dogs getting up to?

Comment

I too have loads to sow this Spring cause I only started swapping in September last year. Having said that, I did sow some basil from Rocketron yesterday and I have stuff from Tiachica and Avinabacca in the seed box. I wish folk would put their names on the seeds, not many seem to.
            Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

My thanks too

The one Grape who has been formost in my mind recently is JennieAtkinson from Shetland.
              She's not on here very often- but does bob in from time to time.

The reason I've been thinking of her is that we've had to give up our lottie - and there was a huge red hot poker which she sent me a few years ago in the post ( was tiny then) - and I just couldn't leave it!!!
              Sentimental or what???
              Last edited by Nicos; 29-03-2010, 08:27 AM.
              "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

This place has been great - too many kind grapes to name (plus I can't remember you all)
                A simple dude trying to grow veg. http://haywayne.blogspot.com/

BLOG UPDATED! http://haywayne.blogspot.com/2012/01...ar-demand.html 30/01/2012

Practise makes us a little better, it doesn't make us perfect.

What would Vedder do?

Comment

Originally posted by Two_Sheds View Post
                  Their grandparents came from Flummery
                  Great grandparents came from PW!

I couldn't county how many grapes feature in my garden or allotment. It's lovely to go out there and silently thank all those generous people. I love it!
                  Whoever plants a garden believes in the future.

www.vegheaven.blogspot.com Updated March 9th - Spring

Comment

special thanks to Northepaul, who just posted me some Penny Blacks because she saw that I had run out.
                    Utterly lovely of you, thank you
                    All gardeners know better than other gardeners." -- Chinese Proverb.

Comment

I have many beans vis hazel aat the hill, different achocha from flum, regesse and frostfreckle, jerusalem chokes from Torreya, grapevines budding in the poly from barleysugar, who is also sendning my son some butterflys! Sooo many bits and bobs from northepaul, ........I could go on and on......

I also have enjoyed the seed swap parcel what a delicious surprise when opened!

Also the recipe ideas meals booze and preserves! Just a massive thanks to everyone for feeding my growing growing obsession! This is a,so the first time I have joined a forum of any sort, and the experience is proving to be a warm one! Hope to meet many of you at grapestock in the Summer!
                      http://newshoots.weebly.com/

https://www.facebook.com/pages/New-S...785438?fref=ts

Comment

Originally posted by Two_Sheds View Post
                        special thanks to Northepaul, who just posted me some Penny Blacks because she saw that I had run out.
                        Utterly lovely of you, thank you
                        No worries after all the wonderful seeds you have sent me, least I could do

Comment

I would like to add Ginger Ninger to my list, who has been generous beyond the call.
                          Thank you Janet, By the way the crimson broadies are flourishing xx

Comment

I now have runner beans waiting to germinate in my garden courtesy of Northepauls's generosity and my Dad's help today! Hoping to have more varieties of beans and peas in my garden as well as flowers all thanks to Northepaul, who sent me a very generous selection of things to grow!! Fingers crossed I can raise them successfully! Thanks Thea!! x

Comment

Whilst watering at the lottie tonight I noticed my rogue Lancashire Lads(from Flummery)have peas!!!...a few fell to the ground last year and as they sprouted I left them to grow up my broadies.Looking stronger than the ones I saved.

Also I've saved beans from last year from yourself and have some blue peas three inches tall(can't remember the name and my journal is at the lottie)

And waiting for my Poppies,pansies and Butternut squash from Secret Santa to show themselves.

Thankyou All.xxx
                              the fates lead him who will;him who won't they drag.

Happiness is not having what you want,but wanting what you have.xx

Comment

7 Hestia bean plants all courtesy of Northepaul - thank you so much!

More to go in soon!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X