X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zazen999 View Post
    I'd have a field day!!!
    Seconded.

This is the kind of thing that would get me firmly on the warpath.

Comment

You are all wonderful for your support re this, He has made an appointment at the job centre and is going down to discuss his experience of this.
      He wants to sort it out himself and is going to see what they say.
      Bless him when i got home tonight he hadn't got dressed and said what was the point!
      Worried he will loose his self confidence again but will be home for easter hols soon so will use the two weeks to work with him re job apps, etc..
      He asked me to say a huge thank you for all your support and it has made him feel abit better. Thank you too from me. Miffyxxxx
      When weeding, the best way to make sure you are removing a weed and not a valuable plant is to pull on it. If it comes out of the ground easily, it is a valuable plant. ~Author Unknown

Comment

Good on him!
        I hope he goes in there with confidence and tells them exactly what went on with no room for them to ignore it.

Mr. Miffy Jr... you'll meet loads of idiots in the workplace, I certainly have in the 10 years I had employers (I work for myself now, which is lonely but at least there are no idiots in my office - no prizes for the first person to point out that maybe there is one ) and if you take each one as a learning experience of how to deal with idiots in the workplace, sooner or later they can start to become more minor irritants who's stupidity doesn't get under your skin.
        Chin up and keep going - you'll get a job eventually and this time you'll know what some people can be like and do something to avoid the same situations.
        All the best.

EDIT
        I should add, I do still have to deal with idiots. In my line of work I have regular contact with local government officials and sometimes they drive me up the wall... like today for example... I've not quite figured out how to stop them getting under my skin yet! Haha.
        Last edited by organic; 24-03-2010, 12:05 AM.

Comment

Well, I sympathise with you and your son. You can make all the complaints as mentioned, but don't expect miracles. I don't know a lot about MAs, but it doesn't suprise me that it is badly orgasnised; anything that is organised by civil servants, councils and so on seems to be a shambles, from sorting out allotment waiting lists to expensive contracts & projects, and remember the Millenium Dome
          I'm afraid it's a case of 'wellcome to the real world'. One of my first jobs had a manager who was one of the most miserable, bad tempered people you have ever met, yet at most others they were pleasant and helpful
          I think most people will have had similar experiences, so although it's easy to say, you've just got to keep on trying

Comment

Originally posted by geoff View Post
            ...it doesn't suprise me that it is badly orgasnised; anything that is organised by civil servants, councils and so on seems to be a shambles, from sorting out allotment waiting lists to expensive contracts & projects, and remember the Millenium Dome
            I feel obliged to add Planning Permission to the list. One local council has just nodded through the bulldozing, floodlighting and astroturfing of grade 2 listed historic parkland designated as greenbelt... another is currently in the process of turning a really well designed extension into a complete and utter mess by misapplying planning law, their own rules and generally making it up as they go along. (You might have guessed that's the thing that's currently wasting my time and keeping me off other jobs that I really need to be getting on with!)

Useless bleeders.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
            Working...
            X