No announcement yet.

I'm Back!

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So sorry to hear the awful time you have had. Glad to see you back on line and hope you will continue to pick up as the summer comes in.
    Be strong and be kind to yourself.

And when your back stops aching,
    And your hands begin to harden.
    You will find yourself a partner,
    In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

Sorry to hear that the Big C visited you but I'm happy to hear your beating it, having lost my mother to breast cancer over 15 years ago i'm fully aware how damaging and horrible the disease is, you will be surprised how much you will be able to do, ok you will have to find different ways to do simple jobs, I still manage to do quite a bit in the garden even with limited mobility, as others said get a couple raised beds, my plan is for my beds to raise to a better height as and when my mobility decreases mind you I have a seating area in the middle of each of my raised beds so I can sit and sow or weed
      glad your back and carry on looking after your self
      Thought For The Day
      If a plum tomato breaks the law when it’s young
      Would it’s criminal past ketchup with it later?

Comment

Glad your back with us BM. To sorry to hear your news, you've really been through it over the past few months. Glad you are sounding so positive and keen to get back to your lottie. I like your idea of supervision - I'm sure if I left Mr DDL to his own devices he'd pull the plants up thinking they were weeds and would leave the weeds to grow.
        Do keep in touch and let us know how you get on.
        Love Bernie and Dexter
        Bernie aka DDL

Appreciate the little things in life because one day you will realise they are the big things

Comment

Hey, Bluemoon. So sorry to hear you've been through the mill healthwise. I have to say, you've got a fantastic attitude despite all this. I wish the greatest health for you this year and more good fortune besides!

Now I want to know what Lynda did, too. Have been a bit AWOL due to busy life sydrome, meself!

Comment

Good to have you back BM, you have been through the mill. All the best for the supervising
            WPC F Hobbit, Shire police

Comment

Sorry to hear what a terrible time you have been having, good luck and best wishes to you and your family. Nothing like going to the lottie and seeing it all growing to make you feel good.
              Updated my blog on 13 January

http://www.growfruitandveg.co.uk/gra.../blogs/stella/

Comment

I dont really know what to say but that I am thinking of you. Stay positive.
                http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/jamiesjourney

Please give blood and if possible please give bone marrow.

SAVE LIVES TODAY

Subscriber to the mojo mailing list

Comment

Sorry to hear you've had such a tough time, Blue Moon - but good to know you're back and will be back on the lottie.

All good wishes for your recovery, will be thinking of you.

Welcome back!
                  My hopes are not always realized but I always hope (Ovid)

www.fransverse.blogspot.com

www.franscription.blogspot.com

Comment

Welcome back Bluemoon. I'm glad youre manageing to find good things in life after such a rough time of it.
                    I agree with the others..raised beds will let you reach easy..about 2'6ish rather than just a board high (used scaffold planks work well and are cheap). as for at home just shift things round and clear out till its easy for you without too much struggle..good excuse to get rid of that big sideboard you never liked anyway
                    Anyone who says nothing is impossible has never tried slamming a revolving door

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X