Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by northepaul View Post
    Are we twins separated at birth?
    Thats EXACTLY what happened to me as a child....oooh spooky!!
    Ooower!!! Perhaps they should make a film about us!
    When the Devil gives you Cowpats - make Satanic Compost!

Comment

Originally posted by Creemteez View Post
      Ooower!!! Perhaps they should make a film about us!
      YouTube - Twilight Zone intro.

Comment

Originally posted by tigress60 View Post
        But for sheer horror would be 1408 if you havent seen this its a must watch
        I read that short story on holiday a couple of years ago when someone left the book - I thought it was terrifying. Really spooked me.

Actually one of the films I mentioned - Dark Water - my sis was going on about this brilliant film but couldn't remember the name. For the first time in years, I stopped off at a DVD hire shop to get a couple of films to watch whilst Mr R was away that weekend, and picked a French film.

The next night, I started watching it, and thought 'this is odd, this REALLY doesn't look like the film I hired' (it was Japanese for a start). It went on for a bit, and I recognised a couple of things my sis had told me about this film she had liked. It turned out that the very film she couldn't remember, had, the very next night, been put accidently into the wrong DVD case in the shop for me then to hire and watch.

Spooky eh?
        I don't roll on Shabbos

Comment

Salems Lot and A Tale of Two Sisters

Comment

I don't do horror movies myself - but I have stayed in Bodega Bay (where Hitchcock filmed the Birds) and Salem. Horror realies - but that's another story.
            Whooops - now what are the dogs getting up to?

Comment

Thatchers speech at the Tory party conference 1984.
              Last edited by bubblewrap; 16-03-2010, 09:17 PM.
              The river Trent is lovely, I know because I have walked on it for 18 years.
              Brian Clough

Comment

Originally posted by bubblewrap View Post
                Nice one Bubblewrap

Comment

I had a 'thing' for Horror films in my teens/twenties, much to my friends' disgust. The scariest films I've seen were The Thing (original B&W and the remake), the Alien films, and Dr. Who when I was a kid.

Nearly got thrown out of the Cinema when watching Friday XIII (Part??) one Halowe'en, coz we were laughing too much. They were carp!

I still love American Werewolf in London - it's so naff it's fab!
                  All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
                  Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

My education is sadly lacking - I've just realised I've never watched ANY Hitchcock!!!!!!
                    All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
                    Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

Originally posted by bubblewrap View Post
                      Now that's what I call a horror.

Comment

Just watch out the next time you step into the shower, G4! Shriek shriek shriek.

Comment

texas chainsaw massacre 2, blue velvet, huge Dennis hopper fan, loved the mobster frank booth in blue velvet, class.

Comment

Originally posted by Glutton4... View Post
                            My education is sadly lacking - I've just realised I've never watched ANY Hitchcock!!!!!!
                            I've just fainted from the horror of that statement!

Comment

Originally posted by Pumpkin Becki View Post
                              I've just fainted from the horror of that statement!
                              I knew you'd comment on that Mrs Hitchcock.

Interesting to see that quite a few have mentioned Amrican Werewolf. Picture the scene, you're coming home late one evening from London and find yourself alone on the platform at Tottenham Court Road tube (I think it's that station from memory). How fast is your heart racing?

There's a fairly recent film that features the tube - it's called Scream or something I think. Anyways, LadyWayne refuses to watch it because she has to get the tube every day, and has been stuck in the tunnels on several occasions and doesn't enjoy the experience at the best of times.
                              A simple dude trying to grow veg. http://haywayne.blogspot.com/

BLOG UPDATED! http://haywayne.blogspot.com/2012/01...ar-demand.html 30/01/2012

Practise makes us a little better, it doesn't make us perfect.

What would Vedder do?

Comment

Originally posted by HeyWayne View Post
                                I knew you'd comment on that Mrs Hitchcock.
                                Very happy to oblige!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X