No announcement yet.

Thinking of switching browsers?

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For the time being I will stick with IE. The devil you know and all that. I tried Chrome last week and loads of things didn't do what I wanted including the back button and the tool box wasn't convenient. I did like the tabs but it took me ages to realise where they were.

Comment

Originally posted by Brengirl View Post
      For the time being I will stick with IE. The devil you know and all that. I tried Chrome last week and loads of things didn't do what I wanted including the back button and the tool box wasn't convenient. I did like the tabs but it took me ages to realise where they were.
      Bren, did you know IE8 has tabs too? If you go into Tools/Internet Options/General/Tabs/Settings you can "Enable Tabbed Browsing".
      There are 10 kinds of people in the world, those that understand binary and those that don't.

Comment

I've got all three installed but Firefox is the only one I actually use! Its regularly updated and the addons are priceless. For those that have just started using FF, have a look at the addons that you can use.
        My 2014 No Dig Allotment
        My 2013 No Dig Allotment
        My 2012 No Dig Allotment
        My 2011 No Dig Allotment

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
        Working...
        X