No announcement yet.

red kitchen walls

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I know when my nephew had a resturant / pub my sister planted flowers with plants that the colours gave you the impression that you were hungry and you would order more than say a place with no colour, dont know if its right. Certain ones did it more than others if you get my drift. I think orange was one, cant remember.
    Gardening ..... begins with daybreak
    and ends with backache

Comment

Kitchen finished

Did wonder what I had done but now all the units have doors and my bits and pieces are back on the worktops It looks alright.

Going to find some nice fabric for a blind and a few more new things. Sat at the dining room table I can see into the kitchen and the colour makes the room feel much more inviting, warm and homely so if my luck, fortune and creativity improves then I'll be thrilled.

Oh and the response from the children as they walked in the front door was 'WOW'

Comment

Sounds fab ... I've heard chefs say that as red is a creative colour, it is ideal for the enthusiastic cook in the kitchen!

Could you post any photos?
        Caro

Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will sit in a boat and drink beer all day

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
        Working...
        X