Jeanied + Me

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jeanied + Me

Jeanied and I met for lunch today and I don't know about her but I had a lovely time. If anyone else on the Vine is within spitting distance of Oxfordshire I would love to do the same again.

Piskie, stop turning me down .
    "I prefer rogues to imbeciles as they sometimes take a rest" (Alexander Dumas)
    "It is neccessary to have wished for death in order to know how good it is to live" (also Alexandre Dumas)
    Oxfordshire

Oooh so not turning you down - really pleased you had a lovely time with J, me and she are supposed to be getting together so she can teach me to draw.

There's many from this locale now, we could have an Oxfest in prep for the Grapefest

*books Waterperry
    aka
    Suzie

Comment

Lunch was great JanieB -yes, we should do it again! Now I have a sat-nav I reckon that Surrey, Bucks, Berks, Oxon and parts of Herts are all achievable now! Oh and of course the London locations (but I'd go on the train for those!)

For those of you wanting a mini Grapestock, JanieB and I did chat about maybe Wisley as well - that may suit some grapes in that neck of the woods! I joined the RHS ages ago and have never used the membership priveleges (free entry for self and friend on Sundays) - and the food there is pretty good!

Piskie, you just have to decide on a day and go for it!!

Ain't the Vine great?
      Whooops - now what are the dogs getting up to?

Comment

Lovely picture Janie

Jeanied, I thought RHS was free ALL days to members? I'm pretty sure I've never paid for entry.

Will pm you re meet
        aka
        Suzie

Comment

That's true - it only shows how little I use my membership!!
          Sunday is members only day, that's it.

Comment

I may be close - I am North Oxford!

Comment

Ooh Headfry - and you can chat to us about bees! Perfect company at lunch! We'll have to do this!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
              Working...
              X