• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bluemoon anyone? It's been a while.
    I don't roll on Shabbos

Comment

Originally posted by Bigmallly View Post
      I was thinking only the other day that Ollie has not been around lately or maybe I have been missing him.
      Hey BM nice to have you back. Ollie's been here, talking about pancakes, though he's not quite his usual self...hey Ollie? What's up??

Comment

Originally posted by Rhona View Post
        Bluemoon anyone? It's been a while.
        She was suffering a bit with sudden arthritis Hope she's had some improvement, or some treatment. Or something.

I might send her an email...

Comment

Originally posted by SarzWix View Post
          She was suffering a bit with sudden arthritis Hope she's had some improvement, or some treatment. Or something.

I might send her an email...
          That's what I was thinking - she sounded a bit low, then stopped posting. Hope the weather getting marginally better and brighter helps.
          I don't roll on Shabbos

Comment

You could have waved on your way past Bigmally ..or were you here the day of the peasouper...when even I slowed down to 20 cos of ...well fog
            Anyone who says nothing is impossible has never tried slamming a revolving door

Comment

Originally posted by its hilly View Post
              You could have waved on your way past Bigmally ..or were you here the day of the peasouper...when even I slowed down to 20 cos of ...well fog
              We was up friday night till monday morning, stunning part of the world. It was my first visit but will be back again if only to do the Hard Knott Pass again.........brilliant.
              sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
              --------------------------------------------------------------------
              Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
              -------------------------------------------------------------------
              Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
              -----------------------------------------------------------
              KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

Morning BM - you were AWOL you know, you didn't warn us! Glad you had a good time. I've never been to Cumbria but a colleague at work is from there, her parents still have a smallholding, the countryside around looks stunning.
                Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

Vous vous n'inquietez pas toute le monde, je me suis revenue.

A job that actually makes me work, miserly internet connection and then skiing, lager and grandchildren have kept me busy and away from the Vine.
                  Thanks for the mail Nicos, was going to pop in on the way past, but the ferry was delayed so didnt get into Caen till well after midnight.

But the best news of all (for two people at least) is that my Secret Santa pressies have arrived.

I received one about a week ago with a postmark of well after Christmas, so some lovely person had clearly seen my lack of pressie and sent me another one, and if thats a fiver then I'm a computer expert, but on arriving back home last night, there was a Secret Santa pressie in my postbox, postmarked the 12 December, and had been held in French customs as it was "boite inconnu."
                  Fortunately, the cacti genus can withstand periods of drought, but they have had a drop of water and will hopefully have survived their period of incarceration.
                  Bob Leponge
                  Life's disappointments are so much harder to take if you don't know any swear words.

Comment

....10 weeks in customs!!

Thank goodness it was a cactus!!!!

...and how lovely someone else sent you a gift- how kind!

Sounds like you're having a grand time of life at the moment? Nice to hear some happy news!
                    "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

Welcome back Boble!
                      Whoever plants a garden believes in the future.

www.vegheaven.blogspot.com Updated March 9th - Spring

Comment

Welcome back mate x
                        WPC F Hobbit, Shire police

Comment

Welcome back dude - so, how'd the convoy go?
                          A simple dude trying to grow veg. http://haywayne.blogspot.com/

BLOG UPDATED! http://haywayne.blogspot.com/2012/01...ar-demand.html 30/01/2012

Practise makes us a little better, it doesn't make us perfect.

What would Vedder do?

Comment

Originally posted by Florence Fennel View Post
                            Morning BM - you were AWOL you know, you didn't warn us! Glad you had a good time. I've never been to Cumbria but a colleague at work is from there, her parents still have a smallholding, the countryside around looks stunning.
                            Welcome back Bob.......Sorry I didn't fill in an annual request form, I'll remember next time, promise........
                            sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
                            --------------------------------------------------------------------
                            Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
                            -------------------------------------------------------------------
                            Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
                            -----------------------------------------------------------
                            KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

Originally posted by HeyWayne View Post
                              Welcome back dude - so, how'd the convoy go?

Pfffff. All those stereotypes of Germans being full of humour and easy going are just so wrong.
                              Bob Leponge
                              Life's disappointments are so much harder to take if you don't know any swear words.

Comment

I was thinking maybe someone had accidentally shut you in an office....

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X