bobleponge anyone????

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Eyup.

There's a few "old faces" that have been absent for a while - and missed as a result.
    A simple dude trying to grow veg. http://haywayne.blogspot.com/

BLOG UPDATED! http://haywayne.blogspot.com/2012/01...ar-demand.html 30/01/2012

Practise makes us a little better, it doesn't make us perfect.

What would Vedder do?

Comment

Such is the world on online forums, people come, people go
      aka
      Suzie

Comment

Shame though, isn't it. Maybe we just scare them all away?!

Anyone heard from Rentewreck? He sent me a wonderful pack of seeds, but now I'm getting no reply either from here or his home e-mail??

Clu-u-uck, clu-u-uck, clu-u-uck

Comment

Alice is fine, I emailed her a little while ago as we hadn't seen her for a while She's busy doing other stuff before the growing season gets underway, I think.

Bobleponge is still in the land of the living - he keeps popping up on my msn, and the disappearing, and then popping up, and then disappearing... ad infinitum... I get the impression he's having trouble maintaining an internet connection Not sure if that's home, or abroad though!

Comment

Originally posted by SarzWix View Post
            Bobleponge is still in the land of the living - he keeps popping up on my msn, and the disappearing, and then popping up, and then disappearing... ad infinitum... I get the impression he's having trouble maintaining an internet connection Not sure if that's home, or abroad though!
            Or he's doing the hokey cokey.

What would Vedder do?

Comment

What about Shortie?
              Whooops - now what are the dogs getting up to?

Comment

I haven't seen Big Mally for over a week. On holiday praps. Wish I was.
                Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

I think he must be busy in that Algeria place for the moment, he'll be back....

BTW Wayney you need more of a limp wristed mince deary...
                  Hayley B

John Wayne's daughter, Marisa Wayne, will be competing with my Other Half, in the Macmillan 4x4 Challenge (in its 10th year) in March 2011, all sponsorship money goes to Macmillan Cancer Support, please sponsor them at http://www.justgiving.com/Mac4x4TeamDuke'

An Egg is for breakfast, a chook is for life

Comment

Oh dear. All those familiar names gone quiet on us. I remember Bobleponge last wanting comments on how to arrange convoys etc. It all sounded a bit dodgy at the time. Has anyone got his email?
                    Maybe it would be a good idea to introduce a once a month 'roll call' sort of thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Brengirl View Post
                      Oh dear. All those familiar names gone quiet on us. I remember Bobleponge last wanting comments on how to arrange convoys etc. It all sounded a bit dodgy at the time. Has anyone got his email?
                      Maybe it would be a good idea to introduce a once a month 'roll call' sort of thread.
                      Yup I've e-mailed him today. I know he's this side of the Med- but not sure where- hopefully visiting his baby grandchild!!
                      "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

Well, BigMally's back - cos he's been posting. He may even visit here....
                        He, big fella....
                        Whooops - now what are the dogs getting up to?

Comment

Hey up......thank you, I have been to the Lakes for a few days & couldn't get a blooming signal......I did try honest.....Talking of missing folk, I was thinking only the other day that Ollie has not been around lately or maybe I have been missing him.
                          sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
                          --------------------------------------------------------------------
                          Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
                          -------------------------------------------------------------------
                          Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
                          -----------------------------------------------------------
                          KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

Wonderful news!!!- just heard from M. Leponge...he's fine!!!

YEY!
                            "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

You did reassure him that we're not REALLY going get him tagged, didn't you?

Who do I hand my holiday slip into?
                              I don't roll on Shabbos

Comment

Originally posted by Rhona View Post
                                You did reassure him that we're not REALLY going get him tagged, didn't you?

Who do I hand my holiday slip into?
                                I think you give it to one of the moderisers.

What would Vedder do?

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X