No announcement yet.

What thing about you really annoys you?

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hate my skinny legs, if I wear black tights it looks like two liquorice sticks attached to a relatively 'normal' size body. Possibly the reason I wear trousers for most of my waking hours.

Comment

I'd love to have thicker hair- and pretty hands ( ie ones that look like they've never worked on a building site !!)
      "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

I have a slightly discoloured front tooth.
        As a young teen, my Orthodontist over-tightened my brace, and it started to go grey. They took the brace off and I wasn't allowed to continue with the treatment. The colour returned almost to normal, and the gaps closed of their own accord, but I am left with a very slightly different colour tooth. People say they don't notice, but its the first thing I see in photos .

Comment

Originally posted by Nicos View Post
          I'd love to have thicker hair- and pretty hands ( ie ones that look like they've never worked on a building site !!)
          I used to envy my friend's beautiful nails until I realised how unhappy I would be with her inactive life. She doesn't do anything which might damage her hands / nails and the thought of living like that and missing out on the enjoyment of scrabbling about in the soil makes me shudder and be more than happy with my slightly manky hands

Some of us live in the past, always talking about back then. Some of us live in the future, always planning what we are going to do. And, then there are those, who neither look behind or ahead, but just enjoy the moment of right now.

Which one are you and is it how you want to be?

Comment

Originally posted by Alison View Post
            I used to envy my friend's beautiful nails until I realised how unhappy I would be with her inactive life. She doesn't do anything which might damage her hands / nails and the thought of living like that and missing out on the enjoyment of scrabbling about in the soil makes me shudder and be more than happy with my slightly manky hands
            I'll agree with that Alison. We'd be bored to death! Manky hands, warm heart, or something!
            Whoever plants a garden believes in the future.

www.vegheaven.blogspot.com Updated March 9th - Spring

Comment

Ok-ok.....
              "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

I used to read 'treat your nails as jewels not tools'.

Yeah right - that's for people who haven't got pallets to dismantle or manure to move or wheelbarrows to put together or locks to drill or....or.....or

Comment

Originally posted by zazen999 View Post
                  I used to read 'treat your nails as jewels not tools'.

Yeah right - that's for people who haven't got pallets to dismantle or manure to move or wheelbarrows to put together or locks to drill or....or.....or
                  ...LadyWayne
                  A simple dude trying to grow veg. http://haywayne.blogspot.com/

BLOG UPDATED! http://haywayne.blogspot.com/2012/01...ar-demand.html 30/01/2012

Practise makes us a little better, it doesn't make us perfect.

What would Vedder do?

Comment

I've got an 'out-of-position front tooth, had it since I was about 8-10. The milk tooth didn't fall out when it should have done, the replacement came through out of alignment. Eventually Mum took me to the dentist for the milk tooth to be removed (under GA, which made me rather ill) but it was too late to correct this one, which makes me embarrased about smiling in photos (still!)
                    Flowers come in too many colours to see the world in black-and-white.

Comment

Hmmm physically where do I start....suffice to say that if I walked everywhere on my hands all the bits that seem to be going southward, would be going in the right direction and hopefully it would even other bits out! Personality wise I think I get most frustrated that I can't be assertive when I need to be.
                      AKA Angie

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X