Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it just me or does anyone else........

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Too excited for my own good really! Last year was my first year, so wanting to get started again and try some things a bit differently! Still lashing with snow here though, so patience wearing rather thin!

Comment

Look at me with a big on my face I've just reserved an electric propagator with the last of my Argos Christmas vouchers, so tomorrow I can set some chilli and tomato seeds.
      Location....East Midlands.

Comment

last years growing was not as good as I hoped it would be and I vowed that was it! Looking back now I am sure that I actually grew quite a lot and with a few minor changes it will be even better. Ha!
        Updated my blog on 13 January

http://www.growfruitandveg.co.uk/gra.../blogs/stella/

Comment

I'm in the grips of a full blown bout of Itchy Compost Syndrome. Just planted 5 varieties of tomato, two of pepper, one of chilli, sugar snaps, beetroot, coriander, basil and French Marigolds. All tucked up in bubble wrap on the window ledge of my hobby room. Just couldn't put it off any longer! The first "fix" of the season is always the best!
          Last edited by Creemteez; 31-01-2010, 02:43 PM.
          When the Devil gives you Cowpats - make Satanic Compost!

Comment

I have just sown 4 types of toms, some aubergine and some all year round cauli... year 3 and I'm still as excited as I was the first time round.
            Last edited by pjh75; 31-01-2010, 05:22 PM.
            pjh75

We sow the seed, nature grows the seed, we eat the seed. (Neil, The Young Ones)

http://producebypaula.blogspot.com/

Comment

This will be my first year and im always going into the shed checking my seeds, writing things down about what seeds I have got. So I with you lot as well
              Thanks
              Daniel
              (RoadCar)

Comment

I've been suffering from ICS as well. I've found the side effects of not giving in to it is that I keep wanting to buy more seeds onions and spuds that I just don't need.
                Today I got the heated propagator out and sowed onion, leek and chili seeds and put a sweet potato in there too sitting in a jar of water to see if it will start into growth. This is the first time I've tried sweet potato. I can't wait to see if it will grow!!

Comment

I have been very excited today. We went to the GC for the first time and I have compost and salad leaf seeds and trays - all ready for sowing next weekend (if I can wait that long). It is my third year and I can't wait to get started. I haven't decided what else to grow yet.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X