No announcement yet.

Tinnitus - aaaaaaaaaagggggghhhhh

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have to have a background noise to deal with my tinitus, luckily my OH usually plays music as she go to sleep.
    I just have to improve her taste in music Boyzone isn't quite my taste, mind you my taste is music is probably the cause of the tinitus in the first place.

We are in good company though lot of famous people have tinitus
    Famous Tinitus sufferers, It was said even quasimodo heard ringing in his ears
    Thought For The Day
    If a plum tomato breaks the law when it’s young
    Would it’s criminal past ketchup with it later?

Comment

Sorry to hear that you are suffering Hayley. My Dad, has meniers (sp?) disease and know how horrible it can be. Only thing that I think (may) help is to have the radio on in the background as a distraction.
      Yep a visit to your GP just to get clarification/help sounds a good idea.
      Bernie aka DDL

Appreciate the little things in life because one day you will realise they are the big things

Comment

I've been referred to ENT - groan - should get something from hospital in next few weeks. AND I have high BP, off to get stabbed tomorrow
        Hayley B

John Wayne's daughter, Marisa Wayne, will be competing with my Other Half, in the Macmillan 4x4 Challenge (in its 10th year) in March 2011, all sponsorship money goes to Macmillan Cancer Support, please sponsor them at http://www.justgiving.com/Mac4x4TeamDuke'

An Egg is for breakfast, a chook is for life

Comment

I think I maybe suffering from tinnitus because I have had a ringing noise in my left ear since December, I should really go back to the Doctors but I don't like going, so your not the only one HayleyB.
          Thanks
          Daniel
          (RoadCar)

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
          Working...
          X