Anniversary oops

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy Anniversary to you both, Fi.

At least you remembered before the actual day. Last June, our 4th anniversary, we both forgot until halfway through the day. Gales of laughter ensued.
    It's the marriage that's really important, not the milestones.

Comment

Happy Anniversary Mr and Mrs H! Thanks for the post Fi - cheered me up when I am feeling oh so down n tired. Loves ya.

Tam

xxxx
      Tammy x x x x
      Fine and Dandy but busy as always

God made rainy days so gardeners could get the housework done

Stay at home Mum (and proud of it) to Bluebelle(8), Bashfull Bill(6) and twincesses Pea & Pod (2)!!!!

Comment

Happy anniversary (have I got the right day?)
        Whoever plants a garden believes in the future.

www.vegheaven.blogspot.com Updated March 9th - Spring

Comment

Happy 10th Anniversary Mr & Mrs H.

Here's to the next 10!
          A simple dude trying to grow veg. http://haywayne.blogspot.com/

BLOG UPDATED! http://haywayne.blogspot.com/2012/01...ar-demand.html 30/01/2012

Practise makes us a little better, it doesn't make us perfect.

What would Vedder do?

Comment

Aww you lot are soo lovely. Thanks.

Originally posted by annacruachan View Post
            Happy Anniversary to you both, Fi.

At least you remembered before the actual day. Last June, our 4th anniversary, we both forgot until halfway through the day. Gales of laughter ensued.
            It's the marriage that's really important, not the milestones.
            Yup done that before too

Originally posted by Finedon.Dandy View Post
            Happy Anniversary Mr and Mrs H! Thanks for the post Fi - cheered me up when I am feeling oh so down n tired. Loves ya.

Tam

xxxx
            Hope you get some kip soon Tam xx
            WPC F Hobbit, Shire police

Comment

Originally posted by Brengirl View Post
              Good job we can laff at what is to some is a very important issue. One year on our 'special day' we were on a flight to god knows where when I was presented with an Anniversary Card. Was my face red (I had completely overlooked the significance of the day). I fluffed my way out of it by secretly approaching the stewards. About and hour later there was an announcement made. "The captain wishes to congratulate Mr. Gibbons on this his 40th wedding anniversary and request his pleasure on the flight deck" My OH nearly wet himself but courageously was led to the captains domain.
              Wow! that was another near one!
              Good save Brengirl!!
              Kirsty b xx

Comment

Originally posted by binley100 View Post
                Happy Anniversary XXX

I've been married 22 years and both of us have trouble remembering whether its the 28th or 29th august. The only thing I was in trouble for was when it was his 40th birthday he said don't make a fuss . So I didn't
                Me too - himself stated 'I don't like surprise parties, don't want big fuss' I thought,' that's handy cos I'm skint!'

Never let me forget it has he?

Happy Anniversary Fi. Glad it all worked out in the end x
                Kirsty b xx

Comment

We had a lovely long weekend away camping in Cornwall for our 10th but usually just go out for a meal or something low key. I don't make a big deal of it but it's our day to make a fuss of each other (although sometimes deferred to the weekend!) and to me far more important that Valentine's Day which I prefer to avoid as it's a horrible commercial mess.

Re 40th birthdays and fuss - have told OH that I expect a fuss to be made later this year and so we're already planning a big BBQ for all our friends. Any excuse for a party.

Some of us live in the past, always talking about back then. Some of us live in the future, always planning what we are going to do. And, then there are those, who neither look behind or ahead, but just enjoy the moment of right now.

Which one are you and is it how you want to be?

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X