No announcement yet.

I Feel So Hopeless...

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm so glad things are looking up for your dad, I have my fingers crossed for you all, It's a horrible position to have been put through. it's never easy making a decision on any relative, I had to help with making decisions on my mums health care years back and I remember having a lot of sleepless nights but I was not let down by the health profesionals like you were, don't forget to take care of your self as well as your dad,
    Thought For The Day
    If a plum tomato breaks the law when it’s young
    Would it’s criminal past ketchup with it later?

Comment

GN things sound much better now for all of you. As well as music from your father's favourite era, dig out some photos to go through with him too. Perhaps around the time he married your mum, or when he was a child.

My neighbour's mother is now in a residential care/hospital with advanced alzheimers. After initially being frightened and isolated at home she was assessed as needing intensive care. She is so happy now. The staff are extremely caring and she has the company of the other patients to enjoy and bicker with. They have a lot of parties which relatives (all generations) are positively encouraged to attend. Although my neighbour's mother doesn't recognise her as her daughter or remember her name she is pleased to see her when she visits, usually about 5 times a week. I hope your father retains his spirit and his happiness.
      If a thing's worth doing, it's worth doing to excess

Comment

HI GN, I know I don't really know youproperly yet but would just like to say that your dad sounds a wonderful charmer and is so lucky to have such a warm and loving family. My thoughts are with you all. I don't think that anyone could read this without it hitting a nerve of some kind. I hope you are surrounded by warmth and love. Take care.
        Donnax
        http://newshoots.weebly.com/

https://www.facebook.com/pages/New-S...785438?fref=ts

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
        Working...
        X