No announcement yet.

What is Love?

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can I just say that this thread...I can't read the title without it going all Haddaway in my head. It's like a short intro theme in my mind every time I look at it.

Love is a stranger in an open car. Yikes!
    I don't roll on Shabbos

Comment

Love is - all around (I hope)
      And Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage!!!
      Just my luck!
      Whooops - now what are the dogs getting up to?

Comment

My connection's going funny again. Never had a prob before and this is the second night running.

I love to love, but my baby just loves to dance
        I don't roll on Shabbos

Comment

Love is a many splendid thing
          WPC F Hobbit, Shire police

Comment

Love is all you need (love is all you need).....all you need is love...
            Into every life a little rain must fall.

Comment

Da da da da daaaaaaa
              WPC F Hobbit, Shire police

Comment

Love is Ernie and Bert [this is a real album folks]....
                Attached Files

Comment

Sorry folks. Seems like there is no answer. Who asked this stupid question in the first place

Comment

Originally posted by Bren In Pots View Post
                    Love is giving someone your last Rolo
                    That brings back sad memories for me but good as well in a funny way. My late sister and I always bought our niece and nephew Rolo's and always tried to out do each other by buying the most, or biggest, or funniest Rolo be it packets, cakes, eggs, I even bought Rolo ice cream for them both for christmas, wraped and hidden in the freezer. We used to say from your favourite auntie. Sadly now I am the only one to buy the Rolo's which reminds me I must do soon.
                    Gardening ..... begins with daybreak
                    and ends with backache

Comment

YouTube - Haddaway - What is love
                      There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore and who always will. Don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it in your future.

Comment

Originally posted by jackie j View Post
                        That brings back sad memories for me but good as well in a funny way. My late sister and I always bought our niece and nephew Rolo's and always tried to out do each other by buying the most, or biggest, or funniest Rolo be it packets, cakes, eggs, I even bought Rolo ice cream for them both for christmas, wraped and hidden in the freezer. We used to say from your favourite auntie. Sadly now I am the only one to buy the Rolo's which reminds me I must do soon.
                        I have a gift for you:

Pimp That Snack - The Mighty Rolo

Ollie - stay away from this site!
                        A simple dude trying to grow veg. http://haywayne.blogspot.com/

BLOG UPDATED! http://haywayne.blogspot.com/2012/01...ar-demand.html 30/01/2012

Practise makes us a little better, it doesn't make us perfect.

What would Vedder do?

Comment

Cor Wayne...even I'd have to think twice as to where to take the first nibble

OK....

Love is ......being kept awake for 3 1/2 hrs last night by a snoring OH, but oh so pleased to have him home again after his 5 days away!
                          "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

Originally posted by HeyWayne View Post
                            I have a gift for you:

Pimp That Snack - The Mighty Rolo

Ollie - stay away from this site!
                            I saw something about that on one of Gordon Ramsey's shows a couple of years ago. Someone made a giant jaffa cake.

Pimp-my-Crunchie here I come!
                            Current Executive Board Members at Ollietopia Inc:
                            Snadger - Director of Poetry
                            RedThorn - Chief Interrobang Officer
                            Pumpkin Becki - Head of Dremel Multi-Tool Sales & Marketing and Management Support
                            Jeanied - Olliecentric Eulogy Minister
                            piskieinboots - Ambassador of 2-word Media Reviews

WikiGardener a subsidiary of Ollietopia Inc.

Comment

Love? Love is when you want someone to have whatever is best for them. Of course the problem is that none of us actually knows what that is (even for ourselves, let alone anyone else). If you love someone, you hurt BECAUSE they hurt, you are happy BECAUSE they are happy, even if you find their hurting or happiness totally incomprehensible.
                              Oh, and I don't think any of us are as good at it as we would like to believe.
                              Flowers come in too many colours to see the world in black-and-white.

Comment

Nice on Hilary.

Falling in love is physical attraction. A bit like magnets. Unrequited love is repellent. Mutual love is a sharing of two lives.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X