Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Whats The Temperature Outside Where You Are..?

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We've got more snow, I went out to clear the bird table by the time I'd made a drink of tea snow had covered the table
    Location....East Midlands.

Comment

Not too far from you Bren...we've had another three inches of snow this morning. Don't think the Tesco delivery van will make it this morning (no need to panic, I've just checked - we still have wine).
      I don't roll on Shabbos

Comment

Had about a cm of snow overnight, but it's just started again - great big flakes! Not as cold as yesterday though.
        Life is too short for drama & petty things!
        So laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly!

Comment

Originally posted by Rhona View Post
          Not too far from you Bren...we've had another three inches of snow this morning. Don't think the Tesco delivery van will make it this morning (no need to panic, I've just checked - we still have wine).
          That's a relief Rhona we're OK for wine its bread four and beer we're running short of.
          Location....East Midlands.

Comment

Originally posted by Comfreyfan View Post
            Had about a cm of snow overnight, but it's just started again - great big flakes! Not as cold as yesterday though.
            This must be a case of the older you get the madder you get.

Took a peep through the curtains this morning and we have had 6ins of snow ( still snowing ) nicely covering the contents of my bathroom that was ripped out yesterday (skip couldn't get through)
            No hall, stairs or landing carpet, toilet has been put in place but need a bucket of water to flush it.
            Everything outside looks fantastic,the birds have been fed and watered, chickens have had their porridge and i have a lg mug of coffee, so why do i feel life good and exciting and you never know whats coming next.

Must be an old age thing and bit of madness.

Keep safe everone and have a good day.X

Comment

We got snow again, and nothing is gritted. Roads closed everywhere.
              This is a disgrace for a major city to be in this state.

“If your knees aren't green by the end of the day, you ought to seriously re-examine your life.”

"What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us." Ralph Waldo Emerson

Charles Churchill : A dog will look up on you; a cat will look down on you; however, a pig will see you eye to eye and know it has found an equal

Comment

We had about 7 inches of snow at 6am this morning. It has caused mayhem.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                Working...
                X