Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by piskieinboots View Post
    Pretty much the same here - I'd say about 30%
    Wow!........You could have been @ 8,000 posts now......that's a lot of typing.
    sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
    --------------------------------------------------------------------
    Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------
    Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
    -----------------------------------------------------------
    KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

Originally posted by Bigmallly View Post
      Wow!........You could have been @ 8,000 posts now......that's a lot of typing.
      Aye but I'm not big on numbers and titles
      aka
      Suzie

Comment

Ditto Piskie... all it tells me is I spend WAY to much time on here nattering ...
        Never test the depth of the water with both feet

The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory....

Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.

Comment

I occasionally delete a reply I can't be bothered to think through and finish but this week I have inadvertently 'lost' quite a few through forgetting to 'post' or 'submit' the reply
          If a thing's worth doing, it's worth doing to excess

Comment

Originally posted by Eco-Chic View Post
            I occasionally delete a reply I can't be bothered to think through and finish but this week I have inadvertently 'lost' quite a few through forgetting to 'post' or 'submit' the reply
            Me too!

Just think of all the moderating/banning that would be done if we weren't such a self moderating bunch!

Its sometimes hard to get your point across without upsetting someone too much.........the knack is, being able to! (get your point across that is!)
            My Majesty made for him a garden anew in order
            to present to him vegetables and all beautiful flowers.- Offerings of Thutmose III to Amon-Ra (1500 BCE)

Diversify & prosper

Comment

I often start a response, get half way through (or further), then think to myself that nobody will be in the least bit interested in my ramblings, so delete it all. I probably do this at least twice a day.

When I'm on the sauce, I get very opinionated, and can often just ramble away about anything (or nothing), so feel free to ignore me LOL!
              All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
              Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

Originally posted by Glutton4... View Post
                When I'm on the sauce, I get very opinionated, and can often just ramble away about anything (or nothing), so feel free to ignore me LOL!
                Let's meet up
                aka
                Suzie

Comment

Originally posted by Glutton4... View Post
                  so feel free to ignore me LOL!
                  didn't i already mention we do anyway? xx

Comment

Originally posted by lynda66 View Post
                    didn't i already mention we do anyway? xx
                    and
                    All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
                    Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

who said that? *looks around muttering "I'm sure I heard something"*
                      Never test the depth of the water with both feet

The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory....

Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.

Comment

I occasionally delete something without meaning to, instead of just amending, and frequently almost post something, then change my mind.

I don't get wound up about much - my mind-changes mostly come from remembering that some things just don't 'read' that well (see 'ham trousers' or 'Rolf Harris porch' for recent examples) and I just sound a bit unhinged.

The odd few get through though, obviously.
                        I don't roll on Shabbos

Comment

I probably delete about 20% of my posts before I've sent them.

Sometimes I realise I'm just posting for the sake of it and stop myself, and sometimes I have days where I want to stand on my soapbox and tell it how I see it, and then I reread and think...yeah, they're gonna think you're a loony. So I hit the 'back' button, and away it goes.

I do get frustrated when my wireless link dies just as I press 'Submit Reply'. Why are these always your most eloquent, well thought out posts? And you can never rewrite them in exactly the same way again! Murphy's Law I guess.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X