No announcement yet.

BBC Sports Personality Of The Year.

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mate of mine who is a big Man Utd (sad I know............) fan bumped into Roy Keane on holiday in Ibiza (or similar) when he was still playing and was dead excited, followed quickly by real disapointment when they discovered he was a totally arogant pr*ck and was lording it over everybody else in the hotel.

Some of us live in the past, always talking about back then. Some of us live in the future, always planning what we are going to do. And, then there are those, who neither look behind or ahead, but just enjoy the moment of right now.

Which one are you and is it how you want to be?

Comment

I'm not a big sports fan, and definitely not a football follower, but what exactly did Ryan Giggs do to merit the award?

“If your knees aren't green by the end of the day, you ought to seriously re-examine your life.”

"What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us." Ralph Waldo Emerson

Charles Churchill : A dog will look up on you; a cat will look down on you; however, a pig will see you eye to eye and know it has found an equal

Comment

Originally posted by Alison View Post
        he was a totally arogant pr*ck and was lording it over everybody else in the hotel.
        There's alot of them about unfortunately......

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
        Working...
        X