No announcement yet.

What is/are your nickname(s)?

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My Grandad called me Number One, sisters were two and three - I'm the eldest. I think it was to stop himself getting our names mixed up
    Hayley B

John Wayne's daughter, Marisa Wayne, will be competing with my Other Half, in the Macmillan 4x4 Challenge (in its 10th year) in March 2011, all sponsorship money goes to Macmillan Cancer Support, please sponsor them at http://www.justgiving.com/Mac4x4TeamDuke'

An Egg is for breakfast, a chook is for life

Comment

My Dad used to call me Biddy or Briege (nothing like my name at all). They were just his pet names for me.

A guy I knew years ago used to call me Sweet Dreams because of the way I spoke (soft and lullings he said!!). Strange thing is my OH calls me the same name - but for a different reason! He also calls me ginger but I won't tell you why.
      A good beginning is half the work.
      Praise the young and they will make progress.

Comment

Yay, thread title grammatically corrected (Thanks zaz), crisis averted
        Current Executive Board Members at Ollietopia Inc:
        Snadger - Director of Poetry
        RedThorn - Chief Interrobang Officer
        Pumpkin Becki - Head of Dremel Multi-Tool Sales & Marketing and Management Support
        Jeanied - Olliecentric Eulogy Minister
        piskieinboots - Ambassador of 2-word Media Reviews

WikiGardener a subsidiary of Ollietopia Inc.

Comment

Sweetiepea - you reminded me - there was me forgetting that I had any nicknames!
          My Daddy called me Sheena. And my late OH always called me Honey or HunBun. That's because I always called him Bunny - and I don't know why I did that but it suited him in my eyes.
          Whooops - now what are the dogs getting up to?

Comment

It is variations on a theme for my nick names it was my lovely hubbie who first called me Miffy, Little Miff, Miffy the pink (my favourite colour) and son and heir calls me Hippy Chick or mummy in his pocket, he is 6 foot 1 and i am a little squirt now next to him!!
            When weeding, the best way to make sure you are removing a weed and not a valuable plant is to pull on it. If it comes out of the ground easily, it is a valuable plant. ~Author Unknown

Comment

4) Beckiboo: (how could I forget) this is my dad's pet name for me ever since I was teenytiny. If anyone calls me it now, I go all mushy, coz it reminds me of happy times.

Comment

Originally posted by miffy View Post
                It is variations on a theme for my nick names it was my lovely hubbie who first called me Miffy, Little Miff, Miffy the pink (my favourite colour) and son and heir calls me Hippy Chick or mummy in his pocket, he is 6 foot 1 and i am a little squirt now next to him!!
                I used to work with a woman called Myfanwe (?spelling), who was known as Miffy for short.
                Tour of my back garden mini-orchard.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                Working...
                X