No announcement yet.

H.F.W and Hemp??

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hemp aside - this HFW lad is becoming the master of corny double entendre is he not
    aka
    Suzie

Comment

Years ago we dried nettles for the goats for winter by hanging whole plants up to dry. The police came round to investigate after a "tip-off"!!

Comment

My OH has just asked me what hash brownies are. I thought they were fried potato rissoles I google them and stand corrected. Just wondering if hemp can be used in cakes.

Comment

Originally posted by Brengirl View Post
          Just wondering if hemp can be used in cakes.
          H.F.C made flour out of the seeds by crushing them to get the oil out first, then drying the pulp and grinding it to a course powder, so I would think you could make cakes from the flour..although I don't know what they would taste like??

Comment

Have to admit to almost falling off my chair when he mentioned growing hemp, bet the bread tasted good and I bet everything tasted good afterwards too
            Hayley B

John Wayne's daughter, Marisa Wayne, will be competing with my Other Half, in the Macmillan 4x4 Challenge (in its 10th year) in March 2011, all sponsorship money goes to Macmillan Cancer Support, please sponsor them at http://www.justgiving.com/Mac4x4TeamDuke'

An Egg is for breakfast, a chook is for life

Comment

Originally posted by ginger ninger View Post
              H.F.C made flour out of the seeds by crushing them to get the oil out first, then drying the pulp and grinding it to a course powder, so I would think you could make cakes from the flour..although I don't know what they would taste like??
              If hemp has got the 'stuff' in would it be in the oil or husk. Not particularly interested I must add.

Comment

Originally posted by HayleyB View Post
                Have to admit to almost falling off my chair when he mentioned growing hemp, bet the bread tasted good and I bet everything tasted good afterwards too
                Me too, I was..well gob smacked because the only hemp I'd known off was the dodgy form ......not that I had a miss-spent youth.......no no no

Comment

Originally posted by ginger ninger View Post
                  Me too, I was..well gob smacked because the only hemp I'd known off was the dodgy form ......not that I had a miss-spent youth.......no no no
                  NOOOOOOO, of course not, I have no idea why I almost fell off my chair...
                  Hayley B

John Wayne's daughter, Marisa Wayne, will be competing with my Other Half, in the Macmillan 4x4 Challenge (in its 10th year) in March 2011, all sponsorship money goes to Macmillan Cancer Support, please sponsor them at http://www.justgiving.com/Mac4x4TeamDuke'

Comment

NOOOOOOO, of course not, I have no idea why I almost fell off my chair...
                    Must have been the wine from that guys back garden, which I must add looked rather yummy.

Comment

Well I reckon I would have swapped the wine I was drinking for some of that stuff Think I'll give the 2009 vintage a miss though with Fuzzy Wigginhairs feet
                      Hayley B

Comment

Mmmmmm sounds yum.....not.

Comment

Well I reckon I would have swapped the wine I was drinking for some of that stuff Think I'll give the 2009 vintage a miss though with Fuzzy Wigginhairs feet
                          Has a bouquet of 'cheese' somewhere and I do detect a whiff of corn or is it athletes foot.

Comment

yuk
                            Hayley B

Comment

Originally posted by Brengirl View Post
                              Has a bouquet of 'cheese' somewhere and I do detect a whiff of corn or is it athletes foot.
                              LOL, BrenGirl...ya mucky cat

Comment

I dunno, you lot are easily shocked Haven't you seen Bodyshop Hemp Moisturiser? Or seen Hemp Oil for cooking in the shops? Or heard of rope made from hemp?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hemp

In the potent species of the plant, the active ingredient is in the oil mostly, it's oil (and alcohol) soluble, but isn't water soluble. In the none potent species - hemp, you wouldn't get a whiff of anything happening at all. In fact, nutmeg is more likely to have an 'effect' on you
                                However, nutmeg contains bodily-synthesized amphetamine derivatives from the main chemical components of nutmeg, myristicin and elemicin
                                Nutmeg - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
                                Last edited by SarzWix; 20-11-2009, 05:44 PM.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X