Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are you getting your OH for Christmas?

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well I think Mrs TK was fishing when she started this thread, all I can say is that she has given me a list, but she will have to read between the lines! before she comes up smelling of roses or something!

But a few things that were not on the list that I might get.

Eau de Cheval (its what she always seems to be wearing!)

A new key board for her pc.(as hers is worn out after joining this site, saying that she is one of those annoying people, who can type without looking at the keys)

A new wheelbarrow and shovel for mucking out. ( hang on thats for me)

And a partridge in a pear tree
    Mr TK's blog:
    http://mr-tomato-king.blogspot.com/
    2nd Jan early tomato sowing.

Video build your own Poly-tunnel

Comment

Originally posted by Tomatoking View Post
      Eau de Cheval (its what she always seems to be wearing!)

Neigh lad.........I couldn't give Mrs BM Horsewater.......
      sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
      --------------------------------------------------------------------
      Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
      -------------------------------------------------------------------
      Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
      -----------------------------------------------------------
      KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

My OH is getting lots of little bits and pieces, bottle of malt whiskey, jamie oliver nre book, and digital photo frame.

Comment

Originally posted by janeyo View Post
          My OH is getting lots of little bits and pieces, bottle of malt whiskey, jamie oliver nre book, and digital photo frame.
          Whats a digital photo frame when its at home? Sounds like something I could get for MrH

Never mind just googled it, sorted!
          Last edited by FionaH; 16-11-2009, 02:31 PM.
          WPC F Hobbit, Shire police

Comment

We've only ever bought token gifts, just to say to our kids and now grandkids that we've had something of each other.
            Location....East Midlands.

Comment

Mine's getting a choice of puddings on Christmas day.....I asked him in September what he wanted and he still hasn't made a decision yet. I've only got 5 weeks now to get it sorted.

Comment

Mr J will either be getting a mattock or a spade. That's all he wants and he'll just get the hump if I buy him stuff for the sake of it. If we've got any spare cash then I might try and find a cheap fleece or waterproof jacket for him as well, but that'll be it.

Mrs J

Comment

Tickets to see the jersey boys in london he loves the theatre wine making book new christmas jumper also i'm chrochering(sp) a blanket for the back of his chairHe'll think i'v gone mad but i'm trying to make everyone something this year

Comment

We decided a few years ago to stop putting ourselves through the agony of what to get each other and agreed to sponsor a child in Kenya instead, so we do. Elfy has been our sponsored child since she was 8 (now 12) she gets lots of little pressies stuffed into a C5 envelope for Xmas too (and birthday) which I have to tape up fully to stop it exploding
                    Hayley B

John Wayne's daughter, Marisa Wayne, will be competing with my Other Half, in the Macmillan 4x4 Challenge (in its 10th year) in March 2011, all sponsorship money goes to Macmillan Cancer Support, please sponsor them at http://www.justgiving.com/Mac4x4TeamDuke'

An Egg is for breakfast, a chook is for life

Comment

I'm getting him a new snowboarding backpack...he's been tried to snaffle mine for two years now and I'm fed up. Hmmmm...come to think of it perhaps this was his cunning plan all along Only four weeks til our holiday so its an early pressie; bound to get him something for on the day itself...probably a nice Moleskine diary, a bottle of malt and that's about it.
                      RtB x

Comment

Originally posted by Pumpkin Becki View Post
                        Oooh, thanks Alison. I've had a look at their website too, I think he'll really like it .
                        This prezzie is for HIM isn't it??????
                        My Majesty made for him a garden anew in order
                        to present to him vegetables and all beautiful flowers.- Offerings of Thutmose III to Amon-Ra (1500 BCE)

Diversify & prosper

Comment

News just in

We went for a walk this evening and he has decided. Bakewell Tart.

Last edited by zazen999; 17-11-2009, 09:52 AM.

Comment

What's an OH?
                            Last edited by OllieMartin; 16-11-2009, 10:30 PM.
                            Current Executive Board Members at Ollietopia Inc:
                            Snadger - Director of Poetry
                            RedThorn - Chief Interrobang Officer
                            Pumpkin Becki - Head of Dremel Multi-Tool Sales & Marketing and Management Support
                            Jeanied - Olliecentric Eulogy Minister
                            piskieinboots - Ambassador of 2-word Media Reviews

WikiGardener a subsidiary of Ollietopia Inc.

Comment

Mmmmm Bakewell Tart - good choice.

My OH is not getting a pressie this year, can't afford it He was made redundant a couple of months ago so I'm the only earner at the moment, it's a struggle I don't mind telling you.

I shall only buy the kids this year.
                              Bex

Comment

Originally posted by Bex View Post
                                I shall only buy the kids this year.
                                How many do you get? Do you treat yourself to a couple every year?

I don't know what Mr R's getting yet. His Birthday and our wedding anniversary are all Nov/Dec so I run out of ideas!

I'm hoping my own gift suggestions 'I want a greenhouse more than anything else in the world' comments haven't been too subtle for him.
                                I don't roll on Shabbos

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X