No announcement yet.

wii

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The knitted cows are great. I like the shooting games (target practice type, not shooting people) and Mario Karts - most of the actual Nintendo ones are great. Well worth getting.

Comment

Originally posted by FROSTYFRECKLE View Post
      What's the game called that includes cow racing?
      It's Stage 8 on Wii Play.
      There are 10 kinds of people in the world, those that understand binary and those that don't.

Comment

Wi seems to be in vogue. We have people playing with it, people doing it in colanders and now gardeners utilising it!
        My Majesty made for him a garden anew in order
        to present to him vegetables and all beautiful flowers.- Offerings of Thutmose III to Amon-Ra (1500 BCE)

Diversify & prosper

Comment

For all you Wii lovers

You NEED to get New Super Mario Bros - Wii - GAME.co.uk

So much fun!!

Brilliant
          http://picasaweb.google.co.uk/sarajjohnson
          http://www.growfruitandveg.co.uk/gra...blogs/pipkins/

Comment

Another great thing about the Wii is that it works with BBC iPlayer, so I can catch up on stuff on the big TV rather than the lappy.
            There are 10 kinds of people in the world, those that understand binary and those that don't.

Comment

Both are great. I agree with the above that the Wii is better for hand eye coordination, and is more fun when rolled out at parties. The PS3 is more for gamers but in its defence it has a great family quiz game called Buzz! and Singstar is lots of fun with friends and family, especially after a few bevvies! With the new Singstar you can download more songs, at a price!

Comment

Definitely the Wii. Lots of fun with the added benefit of keeping fit. Totally addictive though!!!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                Working...
                X