No announcement yet.

Thought for the day.

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you learn to do things right, right from the start, you will spend the rest of your life doing things right. If you don't learn to do things right, right from the start, you will spend the rest of your life trying to do things right.

Zebedee
    "Raised to a state of heavenly lunacy where I just can't be touched!"

Comment

I don't watch Coronation Street, but I did see this quote from a character on the BBC website the other day - loved it.

"In my day, when something bad happened you’d stay at home, get drunk and bite on a shoe."

Brilliant
      I don't roll on Shabbos

Comment

God made rainy days, so gardeners could get the housework done.

“If your knees aren't green by the end of the day, you ought to seriously re-examine your life.”

"What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us." Ralph Waldo Emerson

Charles Churchill : A dog will look up on you; a cat will look down on you; however, a pig will see you eye to eye and know it has found an equal

Comment

Originally posted by miffy View Post

Why does no one make apple crumble anywhere near as good as my mum's?
          I make a mean apple crumble

Comment

This one is a bit on the same theme as Zebedee's
            If you always do what you always did, then you will always get what you always got.
            Whooops - now what are the dogs getting up to?

Comment

Originally posted by Jeanied View Post
              This one is a bit on the same theme as Zebedee's
              If you always do what you always did, then you will always get what you always got.
              I like that one - I've heard it used in many a marketing lesson. Wise words.
              A simple dude trying to grow veg. http://haywayne.blogspot.com/

BLOG UPDATED! http://haywayne.blogspot.com/2012/01...ar-demand.html 30/01/2012

Practise makes us a little better, it doesn't make us perfect.

What would Vedder do?

Comment

It's easier to apologize than ask for permission

“If your knees aren't green by the end of the day, you ought to seriously re-examine your life.”

"What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us." Ralph Waldo Emerson

Charles Churchill : A dog will look up on you; a cat will look down on you; however, a pig will see you eye to eye and know it has found an equal

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                Working...
                X