Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I thought home made wine was supposed to be CHEAP!!!

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I thought home made wine was supposed to be CHEAP!!!

Was racking 3 of my attempts at home made wine (thanks to lots of advice on here) tonight and needed to order nothing more than pectolase...so can anyone explain how come my bill just came to £95.14???

No wonder we're skint!

How much did you order !!!!! My pectolase was £1.10 for 32g
    Last edited by jackie j; 05-11-2009, 10:59 PM.
    Gardening ..... begins with daybreak
    and ends with backache

Comment

weeeeeell ....... a few other bits and bobs found their way into my cart! it's so bloomin' easy when you do these things online!!

However, i am soon to be the proud owner of a fancy two handed corker thingummymajiggy!

Comment

Thank goodness I thought you had only bought pectolase lol
        and ends with backache

Comment

LOL! LOL! (had to type it twice cos i got a message saying my post had to have at least 10 characters!)

Comment

Glad I have a home brew shop just down the road. stops me spending too much lol they also have a loyalty card and when you have spent £100 they give you £10 to spend in the shop.
            and ends with backache

Comment

This happens to me when I just need more fly repellent/tack cleaner/wormer in the tack shop. Somehow I walk out of there EVERY time thinking "sh*t, how did that happen?"

Comment

Originally posted by SlugLobber View Post
                This happens to me when I just need more fly repellent/tack cleaner/wormer in the tack shop. Somehow I walk out of there EVERY time thinking "sh*t, how did that happen?"
                ph i know how THAT feels! I need to place a Robinsons order for a few things and I am soooo scared! Somehow it always ends up being boxes worth of....STUFF - that lies around the tack shed generally!

PS - my 95.14 wine stuff order has been dispatched!!1 Deep deep joy - now how do i ensure i get to it before OH sees it i wonder????

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                Working...
                X