No announcement yet.

Trick or Treat?

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Talking of which; I have pumpkin pie just out of the oven. Yum.
    Last edited by zazen999; 02-11-2009, 06:07 PM.

Comment

• Just a quick update if anyones interested. Keiran and his friend have been advised to delay the pyranees trck until July. This is so they can do the "more challenging" higher route.

Why in the name of the Gods and little fishes do they want to go any flaming higher?! I am scared enough about this as it is, and its months away yet
      WPC F Hobbit, Shire police

Comment

• Is the adviser going along with them?

Comment

• Originally posted by zazen999 View Post
          Is the adviser going along with them?
          At first I thought he was going to meet them at strategic points. It now seems he wont be due to work commitments However he is going to help them train and route plan.

They are starting with the south downs way overnight soon, then the lakes, then three peaks etc.

Please feel free to slap me if I get too hysterical
          WPC F Hobbit, Shire police

Comment

• Originally posted by FionaH View Post

Please feel free to slap me if I get too hysterical
            I'll prime the carp.

Comment

• The pumpkin grown for the first time at my granddaughter's request and carved beautifully by her, disappeared from outside her house on Halloween! We told her it was so good a witch probably flew down and took it, even though it was probably a tipsy teen!!
              Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• I was absolutely disgusted last year to have 2 girls in halloween costume, aged about 11-ish, trick or treating, and I could not see any responsible adults about!!! How easy would it have been for the worng sort of person to say 'come on in, I've got a big box of treats inside, help yourself'

Zebedee
                "Raised to a state of heavenly lunacy where I just can't be touched!"

Comment

• Originally posted by Brengirl View Post
                  In a way I wish you had made a "quote..." to your references. In my experience the teenagers 'young ones' today are an absolute delight and am proud to call them my friends. If there are any other sort I have yet to meet them.
                  Care to swap Dorset for Liverpool.... ?

“If your knees aren't green by the end of the day, you ought to seriously re-examine your life.”

"What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us." Ralph Waldo Emerson

Charles Churchill : A dog will look up on you; a cat will look down on you; however, a pig will see you eye to eye and know it has found an equal

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X