No announcement yet.

Who the (expletive deleted) is Alice

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I spoke too soon, I posted and then lost connection. Not sure how to do angry faces but I truly am fed up now.
    Sorry Alice, not sure how I forgot to say it most certainly wasnt you, but it really wasnt.
    Scarey, there's a song currently playing all over French radio, not sure if you've heard it, by a female English singer (cant remember her name) but if you'd heard it, you'd know exactly the one I mean. Most naughty!!
    Yes Jardiniere, its an Alicebox, had it 2 and a half years or so, and its just awful.
    Tried to cancel my contract the last time the phone was working, took over 10 minutes to get through to the department I needed, spoke to the guy, explained what I wanted to do, and why ..... and he hung up. Then the line dropped out again for about 2 days. Brilliant!!
    Back home en France, and destined to be here for a while, having lost my job yesterday, equally tiresome.
    Still, at least it gives me time to work out how to bluetooth my photo's from my phone to my lappy to post the photo's of the gorgeous one.
    Finally, Nicos, my granddaughter is a million times better looking than me, luckily for her.
    Bob Leponge
    Life's disappointments are so much harder to take if you don't know any swear words.

Comment

bad luck on losing your job Bob......
      The love of gardening is a seed once sown never dies ...

Comment

Originally posted by bobleponge View Post
        Back home en France, and destined to be here for a while, having lost my job yesterday, equally tiresome.
        WHAT????? ....flipping heck!
        "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

Scarey, there's a song currently playing all over French radio, not sure if you've heard it, by a female English singer (cant remember her name) but if you'd heard it, you'd know exactly the one I mean. Most naughty!!
          I guess it might be Lilly Allen. There was a post on another (French) forum commenting on the way the French mothers and children are singing all the words without a thought
          ...having lost my job yesterday, equally tiresome.
          This is, indeed, most tiresome. Shame that it has happened in the winter and not summer, when you could have spent more time in the garden Hope that things work out OK for you, whatever you want to do.
          A garden is a lovesome thing, God wot! (Thomas Edward Brown)

Comment

Bob- see post #3!!!
            http://www.growfruitandveg.co.uk/gra...tml#post504908

this one??

NB*contains swearing!!*
            YouTube - *NEW*Lily Allen - **** You Very Much

(Edit if you wish mods...but it is played on the BBC during the day)
            Last edited by Nicos; 30-10-2009, 09:55 AM.
            "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

Thats the one, couldnt remember her name. Is it in the UK with amended words perchance?
              Bob Leponge
              Life's disappointments are so much harder to take if you don't know any swear words.

Comment

Welcome back Bob.
                Sorry to hear about the job.

Comment

Hmm, haven't heard the Lily Allen song before, very catchy though!
                  Sorry about the job Bob, but pleased for you having seen your lovely granddaughter & having had a good trip to visit Nicos!
                  Into every life a little rain must fall.

Comment

Crikes Bob does this mean it's back to camel and goat when you're back in work???? Enjoy the break though
                    Hayley B

John Wayne's daughter, Marisa Wayne, will be competing with my Other Half, in the Macmillan 4x4 Challenge (in its 10th year) in March 2011, all sponsorship money goes to Macmillan Cancer Support, please sponsor them at http://www.justgiving.com/Mac4x4TeamDuke'

An Egg is for breakfast, a chook is for life

Comment

sorry about the job, bob.
                      thanks for the link to the lily allen song, nicos....we've heard this playing on french radio and couldnt believe the words werent bleeped !!
                      http://www.growfruitandveg.co.uk/gra...gs/jardiniere/

Comment

I always listen to the radio whilst gardening and couldn't believe my ears when I heard this Lily Allen song. Asked Mrs TK if she'd heard it and she hadn't, so the next time it was on I had to rush down with the radio to the field where she was with the 'girls' (as usual). We have since even heard it in various supermarkets and even at the airport unsensored! Some stations have now added the bleeps, but others seem oblivious. Mind you, French radio stations seem to play Christmas songs throughout the year!

We have a livebox with orange, we do have the occasional problem whereby we have to disconnect everything every so often and restart, but we also get very cheap international calls for 7 euros a month and unlimited free telephone calls to landlines in France....so can't complain really.

Welcome back Bob, sorry to hear about the job.
                        Mr TK's blog:
                        http://mr-tomato-king.blogspot.com/
                        2nd Jan early tomato sowing.

Video build your own Poly-tunnel

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X