Just interested who is on

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RedThorn View Post
    for some reason Jackie AL and G4 keep sending me back too, not quite worked out why yet
    I think they like your company RT

Comment

you mean they're corrupting me?
      Never test the depth of the water with both feet

The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory....

Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.

Comment

you mean they're corrupting me?
        ...there may be an element of corruption involved.

Comment

*shakes head in shock! * thanks for the warning PB

The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory....

Comment

Originally posted by Pumpkin Becki View Post
            Think we both ended up there after the 'Christm...' debacle, didn't we Headfry. **hangs head** Zazen sent me there, but I was a good girl and she let me off again
            It was a close call; but yes, you were let off.....due to you being exceptionally good....I suspect RT, G4, JJ and AL will be keeping it warm for most of the winter though - judging by their shenannegans this year.

Comment

so why ain't I let off then... oh yeah forgot.... got to be good!

*mental note to self try and figure out how to be good........getting a headache thinking along those lines....*

Comment

Can't help you there RT; I don't makes the rules I just follows them. Simples.

Comment

Pumpkin Becki....yes that would be the reason and guess what......
                  It's the month after next!!!!!! tee heeeeee
                  Last edited by Headfry; 05-10-2009, 11:22 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Headfry View Post
                    Pumpkin Beckie....yes that would be the reason and guess what......
                    It's the month after next!!!!!! tee heeeeee
                    Not long now HF, I can't wait. Wonder if we'll be doing Secret Santa again this year? That was fun

Comment

so why ain't I let off then... oh yeah forgot.... got to be good!

*mental note to self try and figure out how to be good........getting a headache thinking along those lines....*
                      you will never be able to work that out RT, NEVA lol.....why do u think i gave up, causes the brain to overload.......besides the norty step would not be the same without ya, who would nag me to death eh? LOL...
                      Dont worry about tomorrow, live for today

Comment

or poke you when your snoring keeps the rest of us awake!

Comment

Originally posted by Pumpkin Becki View Post
                          Not long now HF, I can't wait. Wonder if we'll be doing Secret Santa again this year? That was fun
                          I've just posted a poll on this as it happens......so get voting

Comment

or poke you when your snoring keeps the rest of us awake!

errrr excuse me i do not snore, your snoring kept most of manchester awake and i only sit next to you for your lighter lol

Comment

JJ has just sent me back to the step, *shuffles off begrudgingly lol....... shift up RT your bum's in the way and stop laffin

Comment

just laughing at the fact you thought you could get away from the step. Oh and nothing worse than a snorer in denial!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X