Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

'fraid you're in the snorer's section too AL lol
    Never test the depth of the water with both feet

The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory....

Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.

Comment

errrrrr i dont think so, I am in the they need to take me away har har hee hee to the funny farm lol
      Dont worry about tomorrow, live for today

Comment

tell us something we don't know lol

The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory....

Comment

Just took a look didnt know I was on it, what did I do ?????
          Gardening ..... begins with daybreak
          and ends with backache

Comment

Sorry for butting in but I just wondered - where is the norty step, how or why did you get there, who put you there and how long for? I'm new to all this so I'm feeling a bit discombobulated!
            Whooops - now what are the dogs getting up to?

Comment

Fairly sure I'm on it
              Kirsty b xx

Comment

Originally posted by Jeanied View Post
                Sorry for butting in but I just wondered - where is the norty step, how or why did you get there, who put you there and how long for? I'm new to all this so I'm feeling a bit discombobulated!

I think Allotmentlady put me on it but I dont know why lol

Originally posted by kirsty b View Post
                Fairly sure I'm on it
                Yep Kirsty you is on it lol
                Gardening ..... begins with daybreak
                and ends with backache

Comment

You'll be alright Jeanied! Anyone who starts a thread with "Sorry for butting in........." shouldn't become norty step fodder for a while!
                  My Majesty made for him a garden anew in order
                  to present to him vegetables and all beautiful flowers.- Offerings of Thutmose III to Amon-Ra (1500 BCE)

Diversify & prosper

Comment

You get sent there for too much innuendo or sarky comments! It's actually a social group, if you click on someone's name and go to their profile page you can see if they're a member of any groups. I think you can find them through the search facility too.

I got sent there once for kicking up all the nicely raked gravel in HayWayne's Zen Garden!
                    All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
                    Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

Originally posted by Snadger View Post
                      You'll be alright Jeanied! Anyone who starts a thread with "Sorry for butting in........." shouldn't become norty step fodder for a while!
                      Ha! I think we should all shuffle over and make some room for J. Snadge, from what I've heard, the quiet, butter wouldn't melt, polite ones are the worst: they just don't get caught so often as us loud'uns.

(Although, I would like to point out I've heard nothing about J personally and never acutally met her before just in case anyone might be wondering, including poor J herself )

Comment

I didn't know you was still here G4. I thort you jumped off for some celebratory baby fizz last night (or have you just decided to take permanent residence like me)

Comment

To be honest Lizzy, I can't keep track of whether I'm on it or off half the time LOL!
                          All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
                          Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

I think I am there Too!
                            FANTASTIC !!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Headfry View Post
                              I think I am there Too!
                              FANTASTIC !!!!
                              Think we both ended up there after the 'Christm...' debacle, didn't we Headfry. **hangs head** Zazen sent me there, but I was a good girl and she let me off again
                              Last edited by Pumpkin Becki; 05-10-2009, 08:47 AM.

Comment

for some reason Jackie AL and G4 keep sending me back too, not quite worked out why yet

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X