No announcement yet.

George & Remington - whoops sorry :) Pea & Pod Update

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good vibes and bestest wishes heading your way from here too - just remember I voted;

'Team Purple' - 6th October - 8lb combined weight.

I've never been right yet!
    All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
    Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

Good for you Tammy, hot bath, hot curry and hot $3X are supposed to help things along (so is walking but that isn't so much fun)

All the best now.
      Happy Gardening,
      Shirley

Comment

Got something in my eye *sniffs*

I am so happy you guys. Kirsty is right - look what a journey we have been on. This time last year I was mourning the loss of my 4th angel and you all helped me through it wonderfuly with huge compassion and I couldnt have got through it without you all - I honestly mean that.

Then just as I gave up (as you all told me not too) two came along at once and now they are nearly here. What a lucky two babies as well with all the wonderful Aunts and Uncles waiting to toast their arrival!

Thank you for helping us get here you guys, love you all more than you will ever know. I know a bit over the top soppy - blame it on the labour hormones!

Tam

x x x x
        Tammy x x x x
        Fine and Dandy but busy as always

God made rainy days so gardeners could get the housework done

Stay at home Mum (and proud of it) to Bluebelle(8), Bashfull Bill(6) and twincesses Pea & Pod (2)!!!!

Comment

And ppuuuuuuuuuussssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Can you feel anything yet????

Good luck Tammy and babies for Monday.
          Bob Leponge
          Life's disappointments are so much harder to take if you don't know any swear words.

Comment

I knew as soon as you stopped trying it would happen......

Anyway - as mentioned on faceache - I'm standing by with hot water and towels all weekend......let me know when I can put them down and pop t'kettle on won't you?

Comment

Pleeeeeeeease take your lappy and dongle (or whatever) in with you so you can let us know what/when/how etc! soon as poss!

Sorry, is that unreasonable? OK OK - I'm sorry, I just can't stand the suspense, and I hate surprises - I just wanna KNOW!

*shuffles back off to Norty Step!*

Edited to add:

*shuffles via wine rack in kitchen to save a journey later!*
              Last edited by Glutton4...; 02-10-2009, 07:51 PM.

Comment

Well....I've started already!!!....go for it gal!!!!
                "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

Go For It Gal!!!! I am so excited I could burst- not at all broody either - not!

Just to say though that if it doesn't go to plan and you have to have a section, they are not as bad as you think (I have had 2 and recommend them to everyone).

HURRY UP AND DELIVER THOSE BABIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

I've got my fingers crossed for you. I guess I'm not winning the sweepstake - I guessed today. If you need any help let me know, I'll make you one mega hot curry - lamb, beef, or veggie?

Comment

I'm all emotional with you - obviously sympathy hormones!! Loads of love and positive vibes, wishing you lots of useful pain really soon which ends smoothly and quickly (not something you say very often!) xx
                      Life is too short for drama & petty things!
                      So laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly!

Comment

Hope all goes well Tammy new life is wonderful.
                        Gardening ..... begins with daybreak
                        and ends with backache

Comment

Oh, happy Monday! Bet it all hapens when I'm at T'ai Chi and I'll be the last one to know! Best of luck kid, and don't forget the photos!
                          Whoever plants a garden believes in the future.

www.vegheaven.blogspot.com Updated March 9th - Spring

Comment

ya know, it could start tomorrow, usually b4 the inducement cos your thinking about it, i recommend a nice hot chilli or a curry.....or we could send Redthorn to you, he could talk you into labour lol......(tells glutton to move up on norty step) anyway good luck hunny, fingers crossed for you xxxxxxx shall be sitting on norty step with glutton and RT waiting for news xxxxxxx and hurry up cos its cold!
                            Dont worry about tomorrow, live for today

Comment

Bring a bowl of curry with you AL - its bladdy windy here, we need to warm up a bit!

Comment

*mutters to self - good thing I installed wifi here* how else will I ever find out when I can get off this step!
                                Last edited by RedThorn; 03-10-2009, 03:06 PM.
                                Never test the depth of the water with both feet

The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory....

Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X