No announcement yet.

George & Remington - whoops sorry :) Pea & Pod Update

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WELL if you lot must insist on stopping on the norty step,i will send you some long lasting warmth hot water bottles,anyway why are you there lol
    sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

Just in case anyone's following this thread & hasn't noticed the "Breaking News" thread posted by Andi....they're on their way!!!!
      the fates lead him who will;him who won't they drag.

Happiness is not having what you want,but wanting what you have.xx

Comment

RT move your big bum over, you take up too much room..........psml...........exciting about tammy x
        Dont worry about tomorrow, live for today

Comment

Originally posted by Finedon.Dandy View Post
          Got something in my eye *sniffs*

I am so happy you guys. Kirsty is right - look what a journey we have been on. This time last year I was mourning the loss of my 4th angel and you all helped me through it wonderfuly with huge compassion and I couldnt have got through it without you all - I honestly mean that.

Then just as I gave up (as you all told me not too) two came along at once and now they are nearly here. What a lucky two babies as well with all the wonderful Aunts and Uncles waiting to toast their arrival!

Thank you for helping us get here you guys, love you all more than you will ever know. I know a bit over the top soppy - blame it on the labour hormones!

Tam

x x x x
          Im sat here bawling my eyes out! ............goes to get tissue.......................that's better...........erm, stops again. You know we all love you FD - and we are all SO pleased about Pea and Pod................................... Bernie goes off with box of tissues.................
          Bernie aka DDL

Appreciate the little things in life because one day you will realise they are the big things

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
          Working...
          X