Clear All

Originally posted by organic View Post
    well, if you were tiny anyway.
    I'd fit with spare leg room
    aka
    Suzie

Comment

Originally posted by organic View Post
      if the plane came down... I actually sorta make preparations for exactly that scenario.
      Did ya know: they only ask you to adopt the crash position (tuck your head down) because 300 decapitated bodies are a devil to identify.
      All gardeners know better than other gardeners." -- Chinese Proverb.

Comment

Originally posted by Two_Sheds View Post
        Did ya know: they only ask you to adopt the crash position (tuck your head down) because 300 decapitated bodies are a devil to identify.
        Thank you for those words of encouragement TS!

Comment

any time
          All gardeners know better than other gardeners." -- Chinese Proverb.

Comment

We travelled Turkish Airlines and their baggage alklowance is 30kilos plus meals and drinks are free.

And when your back stops aching,
            And your hands begin to harden.
            You will find yourself a partner,
            In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Two_Sheds View Post
              Much easier to kiss your @ss goodbye from that position too.

An old next door neighbour of ours was high up in the engineering department of a well known airline. I won't tell you what he said.
              A simple dude trying to grow veg. http://haywayne.blogspot.com/

BLOG UPDATED! http://haywayne.blogspot.com/2012/01...ar-demand.html 30/01/2012

Practise makes us a little better, it doesn't make us perfect.

What would Vedder do?

Comment

Apparently in past times, China Air (or whatever their main airline is called) didn't give out crash info and when asked why simply said "We crash, you die". Made me laugh as I liked the honesty.

Some of us live in the past, always talking about back then. Some of us live in the future, always planning what we are going to do. And, then there are those, who neither look behind or ahead, but just enjoy the moment of right now.

Which one are you and is it how you want to be?

Comment

Originally posted by Alison View Post
                  Apparently in past times, China Air (or whatever their main airline is called) didn't give out crash info and when asked why simply said "We crash, you die". Made me laugh as I liked the honesty.
                  I culd live with that.

No, hang on...
                  A simple dude trying to grow veg. http://haywayne.blogspot.com/

BLOG UPDATED! http://haywayne.blogspot.com/2012/01...ar-demand.html 30/01/2012

Practise makes us a little better, it doesn't make us perfect.

What would Vedder do?

Comment

We flew Nantucket to Martha's Vineyard whilst on holiday last week (an 8 seater) and we were asked our weight as we boarded. I have heard that they add 2.5lb per person because most people underestimate their own weight.

Comment

Couldnt complain about my last flight, Abu Dhabi - Paris, whole middle row of 4 seats all to myself, and the second those seat belt signs went off, I was across the lot of them, to stop anyone else getting on them.
                      Bliss!!
                      Bob Leponge
                      Life's disappointments are so much harder to take if you don't know any swear words.

Comment

Originally posted by HeyWayne View Post

An old next door neighbour of ours was high up in the engineering department of a well known airline. I won't tell you what he said.

Aw... c'mon! You can't leave it at that. Spill the beans.
                        Whether you think you can or whether you think you can't, you are probably right.
                        Edited: for typo, thakns VC

Comment

Originally posted by Marthaclematis View Post
                          We flew Nantucket to Martha's Vineyard whilst on holiday last week (an 8 seater) and we were asked our weight as we boarded. I have heard that they add 2.5lb per person because most people underestimate their own weight.
                          ONLY 2.5lb...............
                          Hayley B

John Wayne's daughter, Marisa Wayne, will be competing with my Other Half, in the Macmillan 4x4 Challenge (in its 10th year) in March 2011, all sponsorship money goes to Macmillan Cancer Support, please sponsor them at http://www.justgiving.com/Mac4x4TeamDuke'

An Egg is for breakfast, a chook is for life

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X