No announcement yet.

Happy Birthday!

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy Birthday To Bernie, Debjay And Jeneyo. Hope you all have a fantastic day
    Never test the depth of the water with both feet

The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory....

Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.

Comment

A great big Happy Birthday from me too, Bernie, Janeyo and Debjay. Hope you all have a really fab day.

PB xx

Comment

Happy Birthday Bernie, Janeyo & Debjay! Hope you're all having a good day & enjoy your birthdays.
        Into every life a little rain must fall.

Comment

Happy returns from HF also, have a great day both of you!

Comment

Thanks and happy birthday to the other 2 lucky ones!

I am being whisked away tomorrow by OH, no idea where. He has arranged it all, the boys are gong to my mums. He forgot to arrange care for the chooks and cats but am sure mum will pop over for us.
            He won't tell me where we are going - but it won't be far as he hates driving! I am not allowed to drive there he says!
            We have 2 nights somewhere with a spa and pool etc, he says, and the restaurant has rosette things!

DEAD EXCITED ME!!!!!!!

I have to write what the note said as it made me chuckle...
            'You are cordially invited to a weekend away at acountry hotel with Mr...
            Sat to Monday
            Where? That would be telling!
            The management regret to inform that children will under no circumstance be allowed to come. No way. Nope. Not a chance in hell!'

AND to cap it all off my children have been to my mums yesterday and made me a birthday cake with icing and everything - and it doesn't look at all like someone has vomited on it with all the garish colours

Comment

Ahh that sounds so brilliant. A Happy Birthday to Bernie, Janeyo & Debjay today. I hope you have birthday surprises and a very enjoyable day.
              BumbleB

I have raked the soil and planted the seeds
              Now I've joined the army that fights the weeds.

Comment

Happy Birthday Bernie

Happy Birthday Janeyo

Happy Birthday debjay

Hope you all have a lovely day

Comment

Happy Birthday

Happy Birthday you 3.

Hope you are having a good one.... or two.
                  Blogging at..... www.thecynicalgardener.wordpress.com

Comment

Birthday wishes to you all from Madmax and me. Hope you are all enjoying your special day.

It is my dad's birthday today too
                    Happy Gardening,
                    Shirley

Comment

happy birthday hunny bunny xxxxx
                      Dont worry about tomorrow, live for today

Comment

Happy birthday to you all.
                        please can we hear all the lovely details over the next few days.

Green with envy.

And when your back stops aching,
                        And your hands begin to harden.
                        You will find yourself a partner,
                        In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

Wel lme and OH and the boys and my parents went out for tea (frankie and benny as they serve early and welcome children) and I was sooooo full up (diets don't count on your b-day)
                          Then came home to sing me happy birthday and cut the cake my boys made. DELISH. Still full up 3 hours later!

The OH and me have spent a pleasant 2 hours trying out his new homemade cider press.... and listening to cheesy tunes I am not normally allowed to put on...!...what more could a girl ask for!?
                          Last edited by janeyo; 21-08-2009, 10:01 PM. Reason: typo

Comment

I had a lovely day. At work the boys bought me a huge bouquet of flowers. I had yesterday afternoon off and went to a lovely gifty type shop to spend the voucher Dexters Aunty Margaret had got for me.

Drew bought me a gift voucher to use at a very posh hotel/golf/spa in Formby (fertles in envelope to find name) Formby Hall. Think Ive decided on the serenity spa day - facial, back neck and shoulder massage, manicure then a mud and shower treatment. It will be lovely to spend some me time instead of rushing round everywhere.

I had lots of lovely presents and cards from family and friends too. I'm a very lucky girl with lots of super friends and family.

Forgot to say we are going to my mum and dad in laws for tea tonight - whole salmon, homegrown potatoes and beans (of course!), oh and apple pie (home grown apples). Dexter will be in his element - he loves his grandma and grandad!
                            Last edited by dexterdoglancashire; 22-08-2009, 04:47 PM.
                            Bernie aka DDL

Appreciate the little things in life because one day you will realise they are the big things

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X