Forum names

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by doc View Post
    er...self explanatory (unimaginative, i know)
    You're a dwarf?
    A simple dude trying to grow veg. http://haywayne.blogspot.com/

BLOG UPDATED! http://haywayne.blogspot.com/2012/01...ar-demand.html 30/01/2012

Practise makes us a little better, it doesn't make us perfect.

What would Vedder do?

Comment

My username derives from the fact I am greenfingered and a Gashead(Bristol Rovers fan)!
      http://greengas-ourallotment.blogspot.com/

Comment

My name is Anna and our local mountain is Ben Cruachan. It is also the first real mountain I saw when I first came to Scotland in 1961. It's my username for everything so I don't have difficulty remembering!

Comment

It's been my nickname all of my life. Anyone who calls me Jane doesn't really know me. Mostly they leave off the B nowadays.

I actually call myself by another name on other fora now as my step-children have taken to netsearching for what I'm doing. If I knew how to change my name on here I would, and would probably post more often.
          "I prefer rogues to imbeciles as they sometimes take a rest" (Alexander Dumas)
          "It is neccessary to have wished for death in order to know how good it is to live" (also Alexandre Dumas)
          Oxfordshire

Comment

Originally posted by JanieB View Post
            It's been my nickname all of my life. Anyone who calls me Jane doesn't really know me. Mostly they leave off the B nowadays.

I actually call myself by another name on other fora now as my step-children have taken to netsearching for what I'm doing. If I knew how to change my name on here I would, and would probably post more often.
            Why don't you use a different email address and re-register!

I was JanieB 'till I got married!
            All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
            Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

I was a professional stiltwalker in my late teens. Yes really!

Comment

Originally posted by Glutton4... View Post
                Why don't you use a different email address and re-register!
                I would lose the postcount and have to start again

Originally posted by Glutton4... View Post
                I was JanieB 'till I got married!
                I married someone with the same surname initial.
                "I prefer rogues to imbeciles as they sometimes take a rest" (Alexander Dumas)
                "It is neccessary to have wished for death in order to know how good it is to live" (also Alexandre Dumas)
                Oxfordshire

Comment

When i met my now hubbie we were out shopping together one day and i spotted a miffy toy in a window which i thought was dead cute. My OH bought it for me as a pressie and said he thought the resembelence was uncanny!!
                  Since then i have always been called Miffy by him or little Miff on account he is so much bigger and taller than me. It has just sort of stuck, even son and heir calls me Miffy now not mum.
                  When weeding, the best way to make sure you are removing a weed and not a valuable plant is to pull on it. If it comes out of the ground easily, it is a valuable plant. ~Author Unknown

Comment

I'm Chrissie and a carpenter
                    "Nothing contrary to one's genius"

http://chrissieslottie.blogspot.com/

Comment

I kill Brambles

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                      Working...