No announcement yet.

Forum names

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I tried to think of a witty name but failed so instead I went with 'Bren in pots' because that's me and I grow in pots.
    Location....East Midlands.

Comment

Dottie, because I'm dotty about me lottie

Comment

winston after my pony and wobble as he is a bit on the portly side LOL

Comment

Sprocket after my Sprollie (Border Collie Springer Cross) who when we collected her from kennels as a stray was as wound up as a spring and we were told that we were made taking her on! I called her after the dog on Fraggle Rock which was as a child one of my faviourite programmes and also slightly potty. She has turned into one of the most loyal, loving animals you could ever wish to meet..... Otherwise it would have been Boots after my Springer who had the biggest feet in the world when he was a puppy...
          Karen

Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool
          Even a journey of a thousand miles must begin with a single step!

Comment

its my favourite place, and beach,
            we spent years camping there and made the best of friends and the kids love it too

Comment

cos its my name and I couldnt think of anything else.
              Gardening ..... begins with daybreak
              and ends with backache

Comment

Because it was my fav programme as a kid.....and I tend to yawn alot these days !

Comment

Its what I tend to wear all weekend. Before I got the gardening bug, when my kids were younger they went horse riding, so I wore them at weekends then too.

“If your knees aren't green by the end of the day, you ought to seriously re-examine your life.”

"What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us." Ralph Waldo Emerson

Charles Churchill : A dog will look up on you; a cat will look down on you; however, a pig will see you eye to eye and know it has found an equal

Comment

Coz I'm a Glutton for Punishment - obvious really!

How many times a year does this thread crop up?
                    All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
                    Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

I have an allotment and I am a lady.......dont let anyone tell ya different! :-)
                      Dont worry about tomorrow, live for today

Comment

It's my nickname the OH uses.
                        Got it because his is Tiny and as he's alot bigger than me.....

Comment

Sure there was a thread like this before, but here goes. Rusty because I'm getting on a bit and also the name of my first dog when I was a kid, and lady because I am one. Like Allotmentlady - don't let anyone tell you otherwise, esp the kids.

Comment

There have been two threads on the subject previously - loads of answers.

http://www.growfruitandveg.co.uk/gra...mes_14601.html

http://www.growfruitandveg.co.uk/gra...ame_25652.html
                            A simple dude trying to grow veg. http://haywayne.blogspot.com/

BLOG UPDATED! http://haywayne.blogspot.com/2012/01...ar-demand.html 30/01/2012

Practise makes us a little better, it doesn't make us perfect.

What would Vedder do?

Comment

well Magic is my one of my 3 cats ( the oldest one )
                              and I was born in 1978 so Magiccat1978

Comment

er...self explanatory (unimaginative, i know)

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X