• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That looks really nice! He won't notice and you need never mention it

I didn't notice either.
    Kirsty b xx

Comment

He obviously has great faith in you to sort out any problems that come along.

“If your knees aren't green by the end of the day, you ought to seriously re-examine your life.”

"What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us." Ralph Waldo Emerson

Charles Churchill : A dog will look up on you; a cat will look down on you; however, a pig will see you eye to eye and know it has found an equal

Comment

He sounds like my Dad - always right, even when he aint!
        All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
        Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

As the old saying goes 'When you married Mr Right, you didn't realise his first name was Always'

The floor looks fab, well done you!

Please will you bring the kitchen (and the blue shed) when you come to live at mine? Ours is dinky and needs to be bigger

Jules
          Jules

Coffee. Garden. Coffee. Does a good morning need anything else?

♥ Nutter in a Million & Royal Nutter by Appointment to HRH VC ♥

Althoughts - The New Blog (updated with bridges)

Comment

Originally posted by Two_Sheds View Post
            I talked to the man in the shop. He sounded very adamant

that he hadn't made an error
            I knew Elvis worked in a chip shop

but I did know where 80's pops stars went when they retired
            Thought For The Day
            If a plum tomato breaks the law when it’s young
            Would it’s criminal past ketchup with it later?

Comment

Looks lovely. Can we swop kitchens?

Comment

Originally posted by julesapple View Post
                As the old saying goes 'When you married Mr Right, you didn't realise his first name was Always'
                I've never heard that before! How true.
                All gardeners know better than other gardeners." -- Chinese Proverb.

Comment

I've never heard that before! How true.
                  the tiles look great, I thought Mr Rights first name was Hardly with a middle name of Ever

Comment

Or Mr Right, He'll Do (For Now) They're All As Bad As Each Other

Comment

Looks great and I think the same tiles as we have got on our kitchen floor - and we had some spares ............!

Comment

That looks brilliant TS!

I would also like to add my name to the list of people who would like your kitchen!

I'd second the notion of using tester pots and Dulux paints!

I work for my Dad's painting and decorating business and we ALWAYS get tester pots made up, paint a big square on lining paper and give them to our customers prior to buying gallons of paint!

They do come up different to the colours on the chart and they look different in certain lights etc. We always encourage our customers to stick the samples on the wall and leave them up for a couple of days so they can see them in different lights etc.
                        http://vegblogs.co.uk/overthyme/

Comment

Had I of seen this earlier I would have suggested painting the floor and tiling the wall.

"Sorry love, as you thought the measurements didn't matter, I figured it didn't matter which way round I did it..."

But having now caught up after the event I'd say it's all worked out well in the end and I too add my name to the admirers list. Nice kitchen!
                          A simple dude trying to grow veg. http://haywayne.blogspot.com/

BLOG UPDATED! http://haywayne.blogspot.com/2012/01...ar-demand.html 30/01/2012

Practise makes us a little better, it doesn't make us perfect.

What would Vedder do?

Comment

Originally posted by vikkib View Post
                            I'd second the notion of using tester pots ... paint a big square on lining paper
                            what a top tip! Not paint the wall, paint a bit of paper so your wall isn't ruined. Simples.

Comment

What you can also do is when you have the painted piece of paper - hold it up close to your eye (after the paint has dried of course) and place it in front of the wall you intend to paint whilst closing the other eye. That way you can see a good idea of what the whole wall will look like painted in the colour of your choice.
                              A simple dude trying to grow veg. http://haywayne.blogspot.com/

BLOG UPDATED! http://haywayne.blogspot.com/2012/01...ar-demand.html 30/01/2012

Practise makes us a little better, it doesn't make us perfect.

What would Vedder do?

Comment

what a top tip! Not paint the wall, paint a bit of paper so your wall isn't ruined. Simples.
                                'Tis indeed handy as you can also move it onto different walls which might get different light and put it up next to furniture, carpets etc.
                                http://vegblogs.co.uk/overthyme/

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X