Do you get bored of gardening?

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BarleySugar View Post
    I seem to run out of time to do the jobs I do like, and end up tied to the kitchen sink and cooker. Sorry if I sound bitter, but feeling a tad fed up with them all tonight.
    I get this feeling alot too and it's hard to keep on blanching and bagging and freezing when you've been at work all day. I haven't yet got the right balance between doing what I enjoy and doing what has to be done... and then there's the things that started off being things you enjoy but then turn into things you have to do.... arghhhh!
    There is a war going on for your mind. If you are thinking you are winning.

Comment

Never bored it's what keeps me sane but sometimes I have more enthusiasm than others-depending what needs doing! Just hate cutting the grass and I only have a tiny bit left.(It's too much like hoovering!)
      Gardening forever- housework whenever

Comment

Originally posted by lettucegrow! View Post
        Never bored it's what keeps me sane but sometimes I have more enthusiasm than others-depending what needs doing! Just hate cutting the grass and I only have a tiny bit left.(It's too much like hoovering!)

OH always refers to it as 'hoovering the lawn'. Makes the same noise as the hoover as well. Not much lawn, but even less of anything else!
        Flowers come in too many colours to see the world in black-and-white.

Comment

I never get tired of admiring plants/fruit/butterflies/birds/newts/hoverflies/bees/flowers etc in my garden if that counts as gardening.

I also take pleasure in admiring my weed.. er.. wildlife lawn. It's taken a lot of doing nothing to get so many flowers/bee food!

I don't think I'm cut out for serious veg growing.
          Last edited by BFG; 27-07-2009, 09:00 PM.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
          Working...
          X