No announcement yet.

teeth through lip

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My DD did that when she was little, tripped and went face first into a coffee table... She still has a little scar just under her bottom lip.

Comment

I sympathise with you and your little one. Last year on holiday we were all waiting in the foyer for the coach back to the airport. this little tot slipped on the floor and banged her face on a coffee table. You have never heard such an ear-splitting scream from the little girl. blood spurted everywhere. she'd put her front tooth through her lip.

Luckily they had a Dr on site (for all the would-be sailors injuries - this was a Mark warner resort). she gave the tot some calpol which settled her down and the family got on the coach. a couple of hours later when the calpol wore off, she started yelling again. she yelled so much she was sick on the plane. It was a nightmare journey for them (and all us other passengers). they were advised to go straight to the hospital once they landed.

Comment

I did the same when I was kid bit my top lip after comming off my Raliegh Chopper( The original one when health and safety didn't matter ) my mum gave me a cold lolly to bring the swelling down.
        Normally looks worse that it really is but kids heal quickly.
        My eldest boy stuck a piece of smartie tube up is nose which we cound't retrieve so we ended up with a trip to A n E
        He also put a peice of plastercine in his ear again another trip to A n E and he also swallowed a paper clip hes 16 now and we often tease him about it
        Still boys will be boys
        Touch wood his 2 younger brothers havent been in any scrapes
        Inside every older man is a younger man thinking what the heck happened

Comment

Originally posted by MrToggs View Post
          My eldest boy stuck a piece of smartie tube up is nose which we cound't retrieve so we ended up with a trip to A n E
          my OH got a marble stuck up her bum when she was little

she actually went on a phone in on galaxy radio and live on air told the whole of manchester about her experience

the woman's got NO shame

Comment

lol

Apparently as a toddlie I used to put cheese, spread cheese and fluff from carpets and blankets up my nose.... EWWWWWW. Grosserama.

The times my parents had to take me to casualty to have it all removed.

Not a lot of people know that.... They do now lol!

And I used to walk everywhere on tippytoes for years, refused point blank to walk right even though there was nowt wrong with my feet. PMSL..

And I think MY children are strange......
            Last edited by janeyo; 08-07-2009, 04:34 PM. Reason: typo

Comment

Originally posted by janeyo View Post
              My little boy (2 last saturday) slipped getting of of the bath and put his teeth right through his lip last night.
              talking of teeth my daughters wobbly front tooth fell out last night while she was asleep.. we've searched her bed and the floor but couldn't find it.. we've come to the conclusion that she must have swallowed it

i'm certainly not searching her poo for the next few days so she can put it under the pillow for the tooth fairy

Comment

Tooth thur lip...ouch...bet it hurt.....hope the little one is ok now.
                My phone has more Processing power than the Computers NASA used to fake the Moon Landings

Comment

Originally posted by ckfe View Post
                  talking of teeth my daughters wobbly front tooth fell out last night while she was asleep.. we've searched her bed and the floor but couldn't find it.. we've come to the conclusion that she must have swallowed it

i'm certainly not searching her poo for the next few days so she can put it under the pillow for the tooth fairy
                  can you hide the money you would give her and tell her the tooth fairy is obviously playing a little game, she has taken the tooth and wants you to hunt the pennies! Maybe put some little clues about for her to follow

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X