No announcement yet.

Is this true???

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I haven't heard the thing about red cars, though I have heard about black cars, particularly sports ones........................................ I won't even go there!
    Bernie aka DDL

Appreciate the little things in life because one day you will realise they are the big things

Comment

Originally posted by Stacey Steve View Post
      Always wanted a big Austin Healy 3000, even in red
      Good choice! Still, I've got Henry the MG. and yes, I know how lucky I am! I'm even luckier having a DH who is good at keeping the old boy on the road for me.
      Bernie aka DDL

Appreciate the little things in life because one day you will realise they are the big things

Comment

Originally posted by scarey55 View Post
        OH has a MX5 British racing green thank goodness. Our daughter calls it his mid life crisis car and our friend says it is a hairdresser's car. I think I would have divorced him if he had chosen a red one
        Your friend is correct, MX5's are known as hairdressers cars (I don't know why tho)
        Bernie aka DDL

Comment

As you can see, I've eventually caught up with the posts! So go on spongy - what HAVE you got?
          Bernie aka DDL

Comment

Get what you like Spongle - whoops, you already have!!

My mlc is due to hit sometime this year when I start saving up to get a bike licence and do motorcycle training etc. I've always wanted a Harley-type bike, all chrome and leather and engine and noise....lovely
            Kirsty b xx

Comment

Originally posted by kirsty b View Post
              Get what you like Spongle - whoops, you already have!!

My mlc is due to hit sometime this year when I start saving up to get a bike licence and do motorcycle training etc. I've always wanted a Harley-type bike, all chrome and leather and engine and noise....lovely
              Good for you Kirsty! I got my bike licence before I learnt to drive - I was a biker chick, was never going to learn to drive - and then when I did it was brill! LOL! Haven't owned my own bike for years - prefer to ride pillion with DH these days. DO let us know how you get on.
              Bernie aka DDL

Comment

Originally posted by Pumpkin Becki View Post
                his friends mlc car is a baby blue BMW S3 (or 4 or something) 2 seater soft top jobbie (I'm not keen on it, but the Smart goes like a monster!)...oh, I guess that's the point isn't it, the Beamer looks like its trying too hard to draw attention to itself but the Smart doesn't.
                BMW Z4, or the older (and more "girlie") Z3?

LadyWayne was looking at a Z3 some years ago. I sat in it and when the dude shut the door my knee was between the steering wheel and now shut door.

I limped out and the dude didn't get a sale that day.
                A simple dude trying to grow veg. http://haywayne.blogspot.com/

BLOG UPDATED! http://haywayne.blogspot.com/2012/01...ar-demand.html 30/01/2012

Practise makes us a little better, it doesn't make us perfect.

What would Vedder do?

Comment

When does this MLC kick in anyway? - I'm 42 later this year and I want one. Can I apply online?

Comment

Crisis!? I'm usually panic stricken!!
                    The river Trent is lovely, I know because I have walked on it for 18 years.
                    Brian Clough

Comment

I'm coming up to my um, er,................(consults with DH) 47th birthday this August. I haven't had a MLC, nor intend to. I reckon ladies, that you are as young as the man you feel , no, that can't be right! He's 2 years older than me! LOL!
                      In my mind I'm still 18, well, ok, 21. But my back and various joints tell me I'm nearly 47.
                      I live life to the full (as far as I can) everyday, try to enjoy life as much as I can everyday and try not to worry to much about stuff. Hopefully that will keep the MLC away!
                      PS Remind me of this in a couple of years time will you?
                      Bernie aka DDL

Comment

Originally posted by dexterdoglancashire View Post
                        ... I reckon ladies, that you are as young as the man you feel , no, that can't be right! He's 2 years older than me! LOL!...
                        I'd go along with that - I'm 6 (or 7) months younger than you, but my DH is 4 years younger than me!
                        All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
                        Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

Originally posted by HeyWayne View Post
                          BMW Z4, or the older (and more "girlie") Z3?
                          See, you knew what I meant even though I got it completely wrong - its a Z3, and yes its very girlie (we didn't like to tell him though). Bizarrely he is about 6ft 3 - I have no idea how he fits in it without poking his legs out of both windows, and have sympathy for your knees.
                          Last edited by zazen999; 30-06-2009, 07:06 AM.

Comment

Good luck with your car, BLP, whatever you decide to buy - who cares what anyone thinks - you go red if you want to!
                            My hopes are not always realized but I always hope (Ovid)

www.fransverse.blogspot.com

www.franscription.blogspot.com

Comment

I got one of these!!!!! Its Italian but as I have no Mrs Robinson (or cash) I didnt get a Spyder.
                              Aunty Mo, I shall be round to collect you for a spin with the roof down.
                              Wont be everyones cup of tea, but its mine!!
                              Attached Files
                              Last edited by bobleponge; 30-06-2009, 04:31 AM. Reason: Yeti in the bath
                              Bob Leponge
                              Life's disappointments are so much harder to take if you don't know any swear words.

Comment

I would like one of these, two small problems though 1) I can't drive & 2) It costs more than my house.
                                Bentley Motors: Continental GTC Introduction
                                The river Trent is lovely, I know because I have walked on it for 18 years.
                                Brian Clough

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X