No announcement yet.

Are men becoming redundant ?

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

See zebedee...I always wondered if you were into rechargeable batteries!!!!
    "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

Originally posted by SlugLobber View Post
      When I was a teenager, me and my horsey friend talked about opening up a Man-stud, akin to horsey studs. We planned to have men in the stalls, we could groom them and, er, ride them (oops, bit close to the wind, there...) and rent them out to folks, like Hirelings at a hunt stables. Seemed a fabulous idea, but the cost of feeding them was just too much to make it viable. That and some stupid law about slavery.

Happy to say that my man is far from redundant.
      Well, you've got my vote!!

Would they be available for hire for things like heavy-lifting, mending things etc as well as... ahem.... riding?

Comment

*Holds hand up to show availability*
        Bob Leponge
        Life's disappointments are so much harder to take if you don't know any swear words.

Comment

Originally posted by bobleponge View Post
          *Holds hand up to show availability*
          How about tree-removal, fencing, and building things?

Comment

*Jumps up and down, trying to get availability hand seen*
            Bob Leponge
            Life's disappointments are so much harder to take if you don't know any swear words.

Comment

Excellent, when can you start?

I've got 50 conifers to get rid of, plus about 300m of fencing to do....

Comment

Erm, I was actually hoping for the exercise first, then the hard work......

Bother, that actually seems a bit rubbish now you put it like that
                Bob Leponge

Comment

*watches Bob shred application form to get out of Karachi and back into UK.

Comment

You can't have all the good stuff first - you'll be too tired to work otherwise!!

Comment

Well..ya know...I think M Le Plonge, Farmer Giles and Zebedee should get together and create a 'I'm the man to Dig' site ..esp for all the single gals who need help in their gardens!!!

WELL...tis an idea!!!!!
                      "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

I'm liking it so far......do they take paypal do you think?

Comment

*sits on hands in case he gets tricked again*
                          Bob Leponge

Comment

My class is 28 and i have 22 boys and only 6 girls in it, some days it feels like 280 boys!!
                            When weeding, the best way to make sure you are removing a weed and not a valuable plant is to pull on it. If it comes out of the ground easily, it is a valuable plant. ~Author Unknown

Comment

I think men are fairly safe until Ann Summers brings something out with "Fix the car", "Buy the drinks" and "double dig the lottie" functions...
                              Family motto "semper in excretum"

Comment

until Ann Summers brings something out with "Fix the car", "Buy the drinks" and "double dig the lottie" functions
                                Mother Nature has already beaten her to it....fluttering eyelashes !
                                (Why, what else did you think I was meaning ? )
                                There's no point reading history if you don't use the lessons it teaches.

Head-hunted member of the Nutter's Club - can I get my cranium back please ?

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X