Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bobleponge View Post
    Only Ginsters though Piskie!!
    Madderbat makes the best pasties they qualify as Cornish as she was born in Cornwall.
    The river Trent is lovely, I know because I have walked on it for 18 years.
    Brian Clough

Comment

Originally posted by bobleponge View Post
      Red wine and Pastis, though not ususally in the same glass.
      I read it as another type of pasties; as a frequenter of the Burlesque this has quite made my day.

Comment

painting, reading, going to gigs, occasionally getting drunk, smoking lots, and playing with power tools...only playing though, nothing serious..

Comment

My OH has gone to Blackpool this weekend - first thing I did when he left was to charge the power tools - off to the lottie to build some raised beds later.

Comment

Not sure you'd get those sort of pasties in a glass Zazen??
            Bob Leponge
            Life's disappointments are so much harder to take if you don't know any swear words.

Comment

Yes, you can! Marilyn Manson Video for mOBSCENE. Very big glass though - I'l give him that. D

Keep swinging those pants Boble.
              Last edited by zazen999; 20-06-2009, 08:57 AM.

Comment

Yum, Pasties....

Aunty Mo you are so funny....

Other hobbies....

Was showjumping until a rare disease took out the centre of my retina in one eye so not being able to see a stride scuppered me although I still have my nags.

My 3 GSDs, I love em, Philly, Oeskeso and Joy

Off Road Trialling in Vinnie a 90 truck cab defender - dubious reputation of National ladies champ 2000 & 2005

Reading, cooking, red wine not necessarily in that order and often combined

My chooks of Chookingham Palace, and 4 rescued ducklings
                Last edited by HayleyB; 20-06-2009, 09:22 AM.
                Hayley B

John Wayne's daughter, Marisa Wayne, will be competing with my Other Half, in the Macmillan 4x4 Challenge (in its 10th year) in March 2011, all sponsorship money goes to Macmillan Cancer Support, please sponsor them at http://www.justgiving.com/Mac4x4TeamDuke'

An Egg is for breakfast, a chook is for life

Comment

Originally posted by zazen999 View Post
                  Yes, you can! Marilyn Manson Video for mOBSCENE. Very big glass though - I'l give him that. D

Keep swinging those pants Boble.
                  mmmmmmmmmOBSCENE. Dita.

*insert drooling smiley here*

Great song, great video, great, big, glass!
                  A simple dude trying to grow veg. http://haywayne.blogspot.com/

BLOG UPDATED! http://haywayne.blogspot.com/2012/01...ar-demand.html 30/01/2012

Practise makes us a little better, it doesn't make us perfect.

What would Vedder do?

Comment

We sat next to Dirty Martini at an event in NYC the time before last, my OH was pretty much a quivering wreck for the next 2 days.

Comment

Oh, I forgot the hobby I don't have much scope for, wood carving (nothing complicated, just 'relief' style mostly). I can't do much of that here because I haven't got anywhere to put a workbench, nor even enough uncarpetted floor for 'whittling' very often.
                      Flowers come in too many colours to see the world in black-and-white.

Comment

Reading, Photography, Camping (OH does the hill-walking too, but I try and stay near the tent!) Our dog and our grandchildren (not necessarily in that order)
                        Into each life some rain must fall........but this is getting ridiculous.

Comment

Originally posted by ginger ninger View Post
                          No.... your just getting into your stride.
                          Thanks, it sounds better that way
                          The best fertilizer is the gardener's shadow.

Comment

Scrapbooking, cardmaking, photography, genealogy and my family Needless to say, the kids are the main focus of most of my scrapbooking, although I am working on a Book Of Me which is pretty much a Faith Book.

I used to own an online craft store selling cardmaking and scrapbooking supplies but we had to close a couple of years ago. But I still have TONS of stock, so I think I'll have enough to keep me going till I'm old and grey!

I'm also involved with a couple of charities - Discovery Dockland Trust which supports two scout water activities centres, and the St Thomas' Lupus Trust as I'm being treated at the Louise Coote Unit there and want to give something back
                            Love 'n' Stuff
                            Babs

My Blog - My Little Patch Of Culinary Heaven

Comment

Im with Wayne on the one dimensional front I think. I used to have my own pony and rode most days but she died 2 1/2 years ago now. I occaisionally go for a pootle about on my friends cob though.
                              I read, I try and grow stuff, I try to survive my family who seem intent on driving me insane I do try to make the most of every day and see the good in things, not always succesfully!
                              WPC F Hobbit, Shire police

Comment

Well veg growing seems to have taken over my life!

Apart from that I was lucky enough to run a business doing my main hobby for a while doing making jewellery (not silversmithing, just beading, but I would LOVE to get into silversmithing at some point).

I really enjoy music but cannot play anything at all... have had lessons for various instruments but just not something my brain seems to be able to cope with! Maybe one day...

I also love reading, cooking, and spending time with my family; I'm really lucky in that respect as I work for my Dad's business!

I do a bit of sewing when the mood takes me and also seem to be strangely drawn to power tools! (I think this comes from being the eldest of three daughters to a Dad who really wanted a son at some point!)

Has to be said though I've never been happier than since I took up gardening and veg growing!
                                http://vegblogs.co.uk/overthyme/

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X