What other hobbies do you have?

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bubblewrap View Post
    I have a book with photos of 1700 (some badges produced in several colour variants)
    There are some which don't appear in the book
    Some badges are limited editions(200 or less produced) some badges produced by the thousand
    This is the book
    Google Image Result for http://unionbadges.files.wordpress.com/2009/02/num_book0011.jpg
    The river Trent is lovely, I know because I have walked on it for 18 years.
    Brian Clough

Comment

Coarse fishing, cooking (including making pasties!), reading, knitting, the grandchildren and with the garden that's about all there's time for at the moment. I've dabbled in many others and there's so much more I'd like to try. . . only 13 years to retirement.
      Life is too short for drama & petty things!
      So laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly!

Comment

Hmm, other than the plot? Photography, reading, hillwalking, camping, beekeeping, DVD's, making our own incense, herbalism, shooting, visiting castles and ancient sites, cooking, sea fishing, and probably more besides!

Used to do Yoga, aerobics and a lot of cycling, but dont seem to have time to do them anymore (nor the energy!)
        Blessings
        Suzanne (aka Mrs Dobby)

'Garden naked - get some colour in your cheeks'!

The Dobby's Pumpkin Patch - an Allotment & Beekeeping blogspot!
        Last updated 16th April - Video intro to our very messy allotment!
        Dobby's Dog's - a Doggy Blog of pics n posts - RIP Bella gone but never forgotten xx
        On Dark Ravens Wing - a pagan blog of musings and experiences

Comment

Originally posted by zazen999 View Post
          My OH has gone to Blackpool this weekend - first thing I did when he left was to charge the power tools - off to the lottie to build some raised beds later.
          At a girl......exactly what I would have done!
          Dont worry about tomorrow, live for today

Comment

Originally posted by Mrs Dobby View Post
            (nor the energy!)
            Hmm. Must be the incense.
            Why didn't Noah just swat those 2 greenflies?

Why are they called apartments when they are all stuck together?
            >
            >If flying is so safe, why do they call the airport the terminal?

Comment

I do lots of art/craft. From painting to sculpting, lots on the go x

Comment

My OH has gone to Blackpool this weekend - first thing I did when he left was to charge the power tools - off to the lottie to build some raised beds later.
                Hee hee!!
                Mines away most of July...and he does frown on my skip-diving, so I'll do that too

Comment

Where abouts in blackpool
                  I will have to inform the Pubs and clubs to warn them he's on his way...LOL
                  Cheers .... John

Web link to our Allotment website http://lawsonsallotment.btck.co.uk/

PS my plot is 9 shown on the Plot Holders Pictures

Comment

Originally posted by johninblackpool View Post
                    Where abouts in blackpool
                    I will have to inform the Pubs and clubs to warn them he's on his way...LOL
                    Who knows??? LOL. I've had my report that he got through the footie with no scrapes, so I'm a happy bunny.

Comment

My hobbies apart from gardening are yoga, cycling, astronomy, going to the theatre. I recently went to see Romeo & Juliet at Shakespeare's Globe (fantastic). Sewing, cooking cakes, eating them and playing with my 3 children and acting like a big kid.

Even though it does seem that my main hobbies are washing, ironing and generally cleaning up after everyone because these are things that seem to take up most of my time. Hey ho!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X