and ends with backache

Comment

Originally posted by jackie j View Post
      This is dog poo pick up week lol
      Does it work like 'bob a job' Jackie?

Comment

Originally posted by Pumpkin Becki View Post
        Does it work like 'bob a job' Jackie?
        Its been on GMTV all morning about it being nationl pick up weeek lol, they even took a camera out and caught people out not picking up and when asked why not, some of the excuses were laughable, no excuse pick it up.
        Gardening ..... begins with daybreak
        and ends with backache

Comment

Originally posted by jackie j View Post
          Its been on GMTV all morning about it being nationl pick up weeek lol, they even took a camera out and caught people out not picking up and when asked why not, some of the excuses were laughable, no excuse pick it up.
          Oh crikey! About time too!! I had visions of boy scouts poo collecting and handing them in for a reward - 5p a poo anyone?

Comment

Originally posted by Pumpkin Becki View Post
            Oh crikey! About time too!! I had visions of boy scouts poo collecting and handing them in for a reward - 5p a poo anyone?
            Lol .....
            Gardening ..... begins with daybreak
            and ends with backache

Comment

Originally posted by lizzylemon View Post
              I took our poocheroo for a walk.... she did a huge steamer in the middle of pavement
              I used to walk ours on the (pebble) beach years before you had to pick up poo (I always did anyway).
              One day she did a really runny one that I couldn't bag so I picked up an old hard one to compensate. Then I realised I could be onto something here ... leave the fresh one, pick up two old ones instead.
              All gardeners know better than other gardeners." -- Chinese Proverb.

Comment

my girl wont go when we are out, but I take a pooper just in case, my son used to refuse to pick up, he took mother in laws dog out, and Mol did one, so Ash turned to walk off and a woman shouted 'oi pick that poo up'. He was so embarrased he did, told him it served him right, he had pooper bags on him and chose not to use them

Comment

I have always had German Shepherds and have always trained them to "go" on demand. That way, when out on walks, they can do it in deep undergrowth areas where no human would go. When they become too old for long walks, they do it on my own garden and I clear it up. All dogs can be trained to do this. Sit!
                  Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

Originally posted by Florence Fennel View Post
                    I have always had German Shepherds ... they can do it in deep undergrowth areas ...All dogs can be trained to do this.
                    but local authorities can't see the wisdom of the bleeping obvious. It is much better to have areas of long grass where dogs can go, than to have the ridiculousness of plastic bags, dog bins and posters everywhere.

Just leave an un-mown bit around every park. It all rots down, unlike plastic poo bags.
                    Last edited by Two_Sheds; 23-06-2009, 02:01 PM.
                    All gardeners know better than other gardeners." -- Chinese Proverb.

Comment

At the local recreation ground where I grew up (not in the recreation ground you understand), they used to have a fenced off dog loo area just as you describe TS (I presume they still do) - it makes so much sense, and there were still dog bins elsewhere, so there were no excuses.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X